Star Trek: Expeditions – Tribbles! Promo» Forums » General

Subject: How do I get one of these cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Moyer
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Unfortunately I couldn't get to Germany this year. So, short of finding Cyrano Jones and buying it off of him, how can I acquire one of these cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eloy Munoz Galvez
Spain
Malaga
Malaga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested too. Does anyone know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Högquist
Sweden
Hagersten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know the only way to get one was to meet Reiner in the Wizkids booth at Essen.
I hope for your sake they will give it away at more fairs.
/Igarka

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
any chance the geekstore will get it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
almost a year later, with no response, means I guess not

so desperate for this. i've offered $15 to several people for it, but no luck. VERY frustrating!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Growen
United States
Buffalo
Ontario
flag msg tools
Richard,

The fact that you actually have gotten hold of someone who has the card in their possession is doing better than I. I would love to get the card for the game as well as we play it fairly regularily and would like to have the only new expansion item that looks like will ever be made for the game beyond the figures (which we have). I keep looking...

Erik
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Growen
United States
Buffalo
Ontario
flag msg tools
Still fishing around for one of the Tribbles cards - Someone? Somewhere? Anywhere? Who has one of these that they are willing to depart with?!!!!

Erik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, this card is really infuriating. I've send geekmails to every single person on BGG who owns one and says they're willing to trade, offered cash, and no interest. I've been running worldwide promo math trades for a year and a half now, in large part hoping to get this card, and no luck. Very very frustrating

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Högquist
Sweden
Hagersten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can part with one of mine.
Here is a list of things Im interrested in:
Darkest Night promo Nymph
Mice and Mystic promo cards; tatterd threads and needle rapier
Space cadets promo pack
Suburbia Essen spiel promo
Kingdom builder Capitol promo
Those are easy to get PM me with what youre willing to send me for the Tribbles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GM'd!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Growen
United States
Buffalo
Ontario
flag msg tools
Is there another one out there somewhere that someone is willing to part with? I have been hoping to get my hands on one of these forever it seems and I cannot find it anywhere. Were there really so few handed out? Is there anywhere else that it can be found?

Erik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Moskop
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too am definitely in the market for one of these as well. I love the game and would really like to get my hands on some Tribbles (if only to pull out my stuffed Tribbles when this card gets revealed).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Growen
United States
Buffalo
Ontario
flag msg tools
Still in the market for one of these ridiculously hard to get cards! If anyone knows anyone who has one and is willing to part with it please let me know.

Erik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Growen
United States
Buffalo
Ontario
flag msg tools
Still searching in vain... Does anyone have one they are willing to part with or know of where one can be found?

Erik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.