Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Stout
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Counter is the intermediate space where you put the pyramids you have rolled for; if you quit before busting they go to your Vault, otherwise they go back to the Bank.

We have found it very useful to have a physical object be the Counter. It makes it much clearer that the pyramids are in an intermediate status, possibly yours, but not yet. We typically use the back side of the Launchpad 23 board, but anything could be used: a 3x5 card, a saucer, a coaster, etc.

Even with a physical Counter people sometimes make a mistake and add a pyramid directly to their Vault, but it's much easier to catch the mistake (a chorus of voices tells the person to put it in the right place).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan. These are 'permanent microbadges' to free up space on my microbadge row
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Barliman wrote:
We typically use the back side of the Launchpad 23 board

I agree. I do the same thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.