Virre Linwendil Annergård
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
Gah, still waiting. Okey I should not worry as I said before I got games after christmas many times. The problem is my game buying nerve is acting up. Indeed I got Republic of Rome last tuesday although it was on my wishlist. However I just updated that list on Tuesday last week so it would be if my Santa ordered it dureing that time, which I doubt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Gray
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my gifts yesterday! I am very happy with what I got and I will post to the geeklist about it after work. Only doing a half day today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiet van Bragt
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well whaddayaknow! Mailman just rang the bell, package from SS!
Gift wrapped and all Now it's under our tree waiting for sunday morning
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marek Olszewski
Poland
Bydgoszcz
KUJ-POM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Santa taunted me at the start of December, I also get permission to open present at Christmas Eve, this is traditional time of opening Christmas presents in Poland. but there is a little problem, till now no package arrived... I'm waiting patiently, maybe it will be gift for New Year:)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
Norway
Stavanger
Rogaland
flag msg tools
Those who know do not speak.
badge
Those who speak do not know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just heard from my Santa with some FLGS pickup details, and have received what I think is the FTL package. Will be posting thank yous and pics as soon as I'm allowed to open

Haven't heard from my regular SS target yet, although I did send the tracking details. FTL target was long ago sated, although they are admittedly in a much more accessible country.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here, 3rd day in a row I had a package waiting at the door, this time it was from Secret Santa
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle Sim
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xia0dingdang wrote:
Well, my BGG Secret Santa target has replied to the geekmail which I sent using the Santa account. She has just received my gifts last week.

However, I haven't had any geekmail or parcel from my regular Santa yet.....sad. This is the first time that I have a silent santa. I certainly hope that he/she is also the strong & silent Santa like many of the Santas here.

Looking forward to receiving some good news from Santa soon as it will be my birthday on 26 Dec.....hope to have a extra happy birthday.

Take care & Merry Christmas to everyone & your families.
May 2012 be a better year for all & wishing may good health & happiness be with us always.

Hugs,
Michelle (".)

Sigh....why is hubby more anxious abt my secret Santa than me? He has been asking abt Santa every day now that it is 24 Dec Christmas eve. I ask him to be patient so let's wait The suspense is fun!

Seriously, just out of curiosity.....are there any instructions on what to do if really no news from Santa until end of Jan or so? We never had silent Santa before so some advice would be appreciated.

Thanks (",)
Mich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil!Travis
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
Imagine that.
badge
"You can only become slightly less embarrassing at Werewolf once you realize you are an abomination to the game like all of us." - dbmurph22
mbmbmbmbmb
Last mail day for me here before Christmas! Come ooooooon Santa!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil!Travis
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
Imagine that.
badge
"You can only become slightly less embarrassing at Werewolf once you realize you are an abomination to the game like all of us." - dbmurph22
mbmbmbmbmb
xia0dingdang wrote:

Seriously, just out of curiosity.....are there any instructions on what to do if really no news from Santa until end of Jan or so? We never had silent Santa before so some advice would be appreciated.

Thanks (",)
Mich

I found this from the OP.
Quote:
- wait at least until January before contacting me about not receiving anything. Shipping can take a while, especially if your Santa is from overseas. I will post an update at the start of January about the process for reporting incidents where no gift was received.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still waiting too Also, my target hasn't posted that he has received my gift yet either, so hopefully there wasn't a problem there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fa
Italy
Torino
flag msg tools
Forza Vecchio Cuore Granata!
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately this year I did not get any sign from SS. I'm still waiting for my gift cry and I believe it will never arrive.

Well, it's all about the giving, and I gave!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right now, the only thing I'm a little worried about is whether or not my second parcel got to my target; I know they have the main gift.

I'm going to wait until New Years comes & goes before I worry about not getting my gift yet. I did offer to pick my gift up on an upcoming trip to Vancouver (to spare my SS shipping costs), but my SS hasn't said anything about taking me up on that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tonio Ibanez
Belgium
Lot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On my side, my target received and already opened the gift. I also taunted her....

But I didn't hear no taunt, no mail, nothing from my santa and no sign of a gift... cry

I was hoping he was too busy playing with his new games, but I start to be very very very worried....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fa
Italy
Torino
flag msg tools
Forza Vecchio Cuore Granata!
mbmbmbmbmb
This year I'm seeing a lot of geek missing taunt or mail or sign or G I F T from SS... Was there any mistake in he exchange list?shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Clague
New Zealand
Hamilton
Waikato
flag msg tools
I can see my house from here!
mbmbmbmbmb
supertopix wrote:
This year I'm seeing a lot of geek missing taunt or mail or sign or G I F T from SS... Was there any mistake in he exchange list?shake

Taunting and other contact is optional, and lots of Santas choose not to. And as for the gift - even Santa makes mistakes with delivery estimates sometimes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelė B.
Lithuania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Santa wrote me! I am very happy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Gray
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Santa might also misjudge international shipping...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Vaccari
Italy
Nonantola (Mo)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks, pleas vote for Octavian in the 2011 Geek of the Year geeklist.

He's doing a great job with Secret Santa and I think that is a good way to thank him!

And Merry Xmas to all you geeks!

"only" seven hours to open Secret Santa gift... I can't wait...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark M
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Postman just left on Christmas Eve - nothing for me from SS yet and no message.

Hopefully my target enjoys opening their five games tomorrow.

No, I'm not bitter in the least. It's all about the giving, right

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deane Beman
United States
Rochester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
manymoodys wrote:
Postman just left on Christmas Eve - nothing for me from SS yet and no message.

You're not alone my friend...although I did get a note from Santa telling me to "expect a package by the end of the week" that was well over two weeks ago. I suppose it's possible that my package will arrive next week; hopefully yours will as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gollum RP
Brazil
Ribeirão Preto
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too. Still waiting for Santa. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobbit DM
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Gray
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Merry Christmas !!!
mbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmb

I hope everyone has a great Christmas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Sacre
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Bucks
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A huge thank you to my secret santa for A Few Acres of Snow and the Memoir 44 extras - fantastic presents! Happy Christmas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sittel
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
I admit it... I am a Euro-gaming snob.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh, the only new games under my tree were the ones I bought myself. Secret Santa sent e-mail on 29 November but nothing under the tree. Thanks to the "UPS Santa" for bringing Castles of Burgundy, Artefakt and Bazaar on the 23rd though!

Played Bazaar tonight with my dad and my son... also a lot of kid friendly stuff like Clue, Incan Gold, Can't Stop and Phase 10 so a nice time, just the guys. Hopefully another day of games tomorrow before back to work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  50 , 51 , 52 , 53 , 54  Next »  [54] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.