United States
Macungie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
YOLO solo
badge
Becoming immortal!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible for other types of transports to transfer goods to airplanes during the movement phase? I know the plane has to load goods before it moves; but lets say it taxis into a space with some items, and then another vehicle enters the space. Can that vehicle then transfer its goods to the plane? Or would it have to dump them in the space (or stay) and load them on the good during the following move phase, before the plane moves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martins Livens
Latvia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cayluster wrote:
Is it possible for other types of transports to transfer goods to airplanes during the movement phase? I know the plane has to load goods before it moves; but lets say it taxis into a space with some items, and then another vehicle enters the space. Can that vehicle then transfer its goods to the plane? Or would it have to dump them in the space (or stay) and load them on the good during the following move phase, before the plane moves?

seems you answer yourself to the question. IMHO answer is "no", but i haven't played with planes for some time. Will check later.

..but what mean "taxis into a space with some items"? plane should be empty to taxi..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Goodrich
United States
Macungie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
YOLO solo
badge
Becoming immortal!
mbmbmbmbmb
marliv wrote:
cayluster wrote:

seems you answer yourself to the question. IMHO answer is "no", but i haven't played with planes for some time. Will check later.

..but what mean "taxis into a space with some items"? plane should be empty to taxi..

The empty plane taxis into a space. Can a second transport then move in and drop the goods on the plane?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler McLaughlin
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
Talk
badge
Words
mbmbmbmbmb
Planes can only pick up goods at the start of the movement phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.