Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Everett-Lane
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought two of the Icedice sets (and an additional "Rainbow Stash") so I would have a set of 60 to give as a gift. If you're wondering, the pyramid bag that holds the Icedice set will fit 60 pyramids, plus the dice and papers that come with one set. It's a bit tight, but it will work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Nelson
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We bought two IceDice sets and a Pink Treehouse set. They'll fit in one bag, but it's so tight I decided to just put them in a small box instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan. These are 'permanent microbadges' to free up space on my microbadge row
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kristin Looney once said she managed to stuff 90 pyramids into one of those bags. For myself, I like keeping each stash in its own baggie, so three stashes (45 pyramids) is about all that will fit. Plus, I have extra dice in there for games that need Treehouse dice or regular dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.