Sean Westberg
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I'm on business and I hit a local game store up that I particularly love. I noticed that there's several packs of Battlelore expansions. None of them particularly caught my eye (epic, some repurposed sets, etc...) except for Hundred Years War. Specifically, it looks to be an english verison.

Now, I just picked up HYW re-purposed, and while I was tempted to trade them off (buy this one and sell the french one), I figured I'd do some good Karma.

So here's the deal. I go home Friday night/Saturday morning. If someone geekmails me before then and requests that I pick the expansion up for them, I will do so and ship it to them. Cost is I believe 40 bucks or so (no discount sadly), plus California sales tax, plus shipping. Thus, it's probably only a deal if you live in the US.

I will only charge cost for this, and only once I have the game in my hands. I'll charge cost, tax, and shipping, and not a penny more. I'll even include the receipt in the box. I figure roughly that the price will be between 50-55 dollars shipped (I think I can get that sucker into one of those bulk rate boxes at the post office). I can't promise that though until I actually try to mail the sucker. I'd end up taking paypal after I buy the box but before I ship. I'll even take a small loss and put the item up on the 'geek here so they get their percentage.

Why do this? Eh... Just because!

As I said though, the catch is that you only have until Friday, December 9th. So if you're looking for HYW and want an english version at cost plus shipping, let me know and we'll see what we can do.

There's also a small chance that someone will pick this up before I do, but that's unlikely as the game's been there for at least a few months.

PS: I say US only because shipping is outrageous internationally. If you *really* want to pay 30 bucks or so to ship elsewhere, let me know. It's your wallet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Westberg
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I just got a geekmail on this, I'd like to state that this post is a year old, and that copy of HYW sold at least 6 months ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.