Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Danila
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. CM Actions: Having trouble deciphering when CM action can be used by players not in the combat. For example in a 4 player game. Player 1 attempts to empty a crypt. Player 2 is designated the CM. Player 3 sends a Mercenary. Player 4 is out of the battle. The CM acts first and has a chance to us a CM card or effect. Then player 1 has his chance. Player 3 I would assume has to wait until Player 1 says it is time for his mercenary to act. Does player 4 get their chance here? And if so what happens if they want to wait till later. Are they asked each round until they use their one action?

2. Tactic Card Bind: Target an enemy and make a skill check (DC 4).

What is (DC 4)?

Thanks in advance,
Chaz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't really help with the meat of your question, the CM cards, as I rarely use them or see them in use.

DC, however, is just TN, or Target Number. In the example DC 4, you need four successes, or axe heads for the effect to take.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.