Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1787 Posts
[1]  Prev «  34 , 35 , 36 , 37 , 38  Next »  [72] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » Feel the Love

Subject: Free Geek Gold spot for stuff. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: geekgold [+] free [+] gold [+] begging [+] fun [+] to [+] how [+] geek [+] get [+] donations [+] [View All]
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
minksling wrote:
Big Jay wrote:
kreikkaturkulainen wrote:
minksling wrote:
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmb

Awesomesauce!

Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
mbmbmbmbmb

Superfab!

Mink, you stink! I wanted Awesomesauce.

*Sigh* I'll settle for Awesomesausage.

You, sir, ARE Awesomesauce!!!

Don't let anyone tell you different!!!

J meeple

Awesomesauce indeed! A donor re-titling has been made

Awesomesauce (2) ??? May you meet some bloodthirsty Canadians!

eh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rom Brown
New Zealand
Gisborne
flag msg tools
Live Fast. Love Hard. Die With Your Mask On.
badge
True-Man's come home! ...and he IS the storm!
mbmbmbmbmb
minksling wrote:
Big Jay wrote:
minksling wrote:
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Awesomesauce!

Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Superfab!

J meeple

eh?

I haven't come across many a Canadian on these shores ... I'm sure there must be some about though ... maybe some bloodthirsty ones have come over for the Rhythm & Vines music festival.

I'll have to keep a weary eye out when I'm down at the beach.
Maybe I could convince 'em to pop back to my place for a quick round of A Few Acres of Snow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
minksling wrote:
minksling wrote:
Big Jay wrote:
minksling wrote:
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Awesomesauce!

Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Superfab!

J meeple

eh?

I haven't come across many a Canadian on these shores ... I'm sure there must be some about though ... maybe some bloodthirsty ones have come over for the Rhythm & Vines music festival.

Maybe I could convince 'em to pop back to my place for a quick round of A Few Acres of Snow.

Yeah, I think they all go underground in the winter, leaving only hockey players, Celine Dion and pelt hunters to roam the wilderness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Russell
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
Playing lotsa games in Windsor!!! YAAAAY!!!!
badge
I will be one of the first to be DEVOURED!!!!! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
minksling wrote:
minksling wrote:
Big Jay wrote:
minksling wrote:
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Awesomesauce!

Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Superfab!

J meeple

eh?

Yeah, I think they all go underground in the winter, leaving only hockey players, Celine Dion and pelt hunters to roam the wilderness.

We donated Celine to Vegas. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Romero
United States
Whittier
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy Internet Amigos!

I run a little Character creation contest on the Battlecon: War of Indines Forums here, until well recently, when I ran out of Geekgold to throw at the winners. One of the kind members over there chucked 5 gold at me, but I like to encourage creativity via bribery incentives!

I have nothing to offer but knowing that you will have made my day better.

Also, I'll totally write haikus about anything you want. I wrote one once in an American History class in seventh grade (Don't ask me.) So, I think that makes me an expert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Russell
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bromero wrote:
Howdy Internet Amigos!

I run a little Character creation contest on the Battlecon: War of Indines Forums here, until well recently, when I ran out of Geekgold to throw at the winners. One of the kind members over there chucked 5 gold at me, but I like to encourage creativity via bribery incentives!

Also, I'll totally write haikus about anything you want. I wrote one once in an American History class in seventh grade (Don't ask me.) So, I think that makes me an expert.

Sounds cool! Keep the Love Spreading going!!! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bromero wrote:
Howdy Internet Amigos!

Btw $15 today gets you 15 now and most probably another 150 tomorrow...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trella Bromley

Florida
msg tools
mbmb
Trella wrote:
I would like to get an Avatar as well so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Thank you to everyone who helped me out. I look forward to helping others out in the future as they get started as well. Now to go find the perfect avatar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keegan Fink
United States
Havertown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bromero wrote:
Howdy Internet Amigos!

As of 5:50pm EST, the ticker at the top of the page has us at 7573 pledges! We made the goal to double the !

Hooray!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaboy Green
United States
livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lugburz wrote:
Bromero wrote:
Howdy Internet Amigos!

As of 5:50pm EST, the ticker at the top of the page has us at 7573 pledges! We made the goal to double the !

Hooray!

woot ding!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan S
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for Geek gold to buy several micro badges. Any help would be greatly appreciated! =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Simon
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1nf1n1ty wrote:
Just a quick note to everyone needing GeekGold. All of you, and I do mean all, should become supporters. A mere $15 will net you around 165GG if you do it by January first.

That is enough to almost completely pimp your profile out. But it does something more important, support the site that does so much for the gaming community and all of us.

$15 is a very small price to pay for all the information and community here. It is less than it would cost to take a friend to a movie. The Gold bonus doesn't hurt either!

You sir, has given a most convincing argument! Alas, being the noob I am, I have not known that there is such a thing as an UberBadge! That left me 39gg short of a full pimped up profile... UberBadge! UberBadge! Why must you vex me so? Someday I will have you. But not now. I cannot afford to have you yet.

Please, anybody, help me so that I may obtain UberBadge!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan S
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! I'm very close to getting my microbadge! Looking forward to try to get a Ra, Legend of Zelda, and Mario microbadge =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Lincoln
NE: NEBRASKA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I require 400 gg please.
Don't worry, it's not for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
United States
Los Osos
California
flag msg tools
This overtext is far more interesting than I am.
badge
One die to rule them all.
mbmbmbmbmb
mylittlepwny wrote:
I require 400 gg please.
Don't worry, it's not for me.

Congrats on your engagement Michael.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Saracco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I still need 1.46 GG to partecipate to a Yucata Carcassonne tournament on BGG...

Thanks for help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaboy Green
United States
livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kobold Conquerer wrote:
I think this is a great idea and that is why I love this community!
Happy Gaming!

here here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Saracco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Saraxsr wrote:
I still need 1.46 GG to partecipate to a Yucata Carcassonne tournament on BGG...

Thanks for help!

Thanks kreikka!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Burr
United States
Corydon
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need enough geek gold to add an avatar to My Geek. I try to contribute regularly but I always feel a bit inferior to those that have a picture to go along with their name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman
Netherlands
Haarlem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need geek gold to add a badge above my avatar, anyone? modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Russell
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
r0manski wrote:
I need geek gold to add a badge above my avatar, anyone? modest

Enjoy sir!

Big Jay meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman
Netherlands
Haarlem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Jason but now they charge another 50 for a ÜberGeekBadge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Russell
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
r0manski wrote:

There you go!

Thanks Charlie!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Big Jay wrote:
r0manski wrote:

There you go!

Thanks Charlie!!!

Just doing my part to help you out Jay

Almost didn't recognize you with the new avatar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt T
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
Seize the game!
badge
Truly Scrumtrulescent!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for avatar overtext. any love would be appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  34 , 35 , 36 , 37 , 38  Next »  [72] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.