$10.00
Recommend
41 
 Thumb up
 Hide
139 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » Feel the Love

Subject: Who are you? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Cooper
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I know a little bit about some of the heavy posters. You get a little insight the more you follow the thread. I just thought it would be nice to have a place to introduce ourselves to each other. This could help us to learn some new things about each other. There aren't really any guidelines, but a few things that might be interesting to know. What do you do for work, what is the make-up of your family, what hobbies (outside of boardgames) do you have, what types of boardgames do you particularly like, etc.
29 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Cooper
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So, who am I? I grew up in a suburb of Salt Lake City, UT. I moved a few miles away when I first got married, but 4 years later bought a house in the same neighborhood I grew up in. I come from a fairly big family, I'm the 6th of 7 children. I loved growing up in a big family, especially as my older siblings got married. This gave way to a lot of opportunities to play games. I have a lot of memories of playing Monopoly and Risk with my older brothers. We got really big into several different card games and I looked forward to Sunday nights when all my siblings would come back home.

Eventually we discovered Settlers of Catan. I was taught it at a friend's house and then made my mom find a copy. We loved it. From then on out different people would buy different games, but it wasn't until I was married myself that I really got into seeking out and buying games.

I got married a little over 8 years ago. It has been a great adventure and I love my wife dearly. It doesn't hurt that she also enjoys games. She doesn't have my enthusiasm, but she rarely turns down an opportunity to play something (unless she is really busy). We have 2 daughters and a son with another baby on the way. My oldest daughter loves to play games. She likes to listen when I explain rules, and can remember a lot of them later on. She gets just as excited as I do when I get a new game because she gets to help punch out the pieces. She even likes to make up her own games. She already plays several games with us, but I can't wait until she gets a little older to get into more strategic games.

As far as hobbies. I grew up playing the piano and soccer. I didn't have much choice. I loved soccer, but the piano not as much. I did start playing saxophone and later the clarinet, and I loved both of those. I was heavily involved in soccer and band all through the end of high school. I still love music and sports, but I don't get to play as much as I used to. These days I really enjoy a good game of ping-pong.

Probably my biggest hobby outside of boardgames right now is photography. My wife wanted to take a class, but couldn't find one that worked with her schedule. So she made me go and then had me teach her what I learned. I didn't think I'd enjoy it, but I did. My wife does a great job with portraits and even makes a little money on the side. I prefer to do landscapes, architecture and other things that don't include people. I would consider myself and advanced amateur. Photography is probably the only hobby I've spent more money on than boardgames. It helps that we both like it so much, it is easy to convince the other person that we need a new body, or lens, or some other piece of equipment.

For work, I am a Software Engineer. I graduated from the University of Utah with a Computer Science degree in 2006 and have moved to a few different companies since that time. I'm currently working for a great place and have been here for over 3 years now. I don't see myself leaving anytime soon. I love programming, it is a great problem-solving outlet.

So, that is me. Let us know more about you. If you have any more specific questions about me, feel free to ask.
32 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
I am Jfro. I stand about 6'2'', rugged good looks, boyish charms. Brawn surpassed only by wit.

I spent about a tenth of my life (which at my age is staggering) in a seminary preparing to be a Catholic priest.

I enjoy eurogames, but at heart I am a wargamer. I generally like early war WW2, WWI, and CDG's of all flavors. I do not think Twilight Struggle is a wargame. At the moment I play lots of deck building games.

Outside of gaming I am a Simpson's nerd. I also like SciFi books, and read lots of non-fiction as well. I am well versed in philosophy but mainly like to read continental existentialist texts. In terms of literature I enjoy the cannon full of dead white men. I edited literary magazines as a student and really liked it. I enjoy Trappist made beers and many craft brews from here in the States. I play iOS games on an iPad. I have been LSW and just got a NK. I also really enjoy "your mom" jokes.

31 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil!Travis
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
Imagine that.
badge
"You can only become slightly less embarrassing at Werewolf once you realize you are an abomination to the game like all of us." - dbmurph22
mb
*copied from the guild*

Hello, My name is Travis.

If you have been able to keep up with my posts on the main FTL thread a lot of this will be redundant. As another user suggested, maybe it would be nice if new people could introduce themselves. Perhaps we can take that a step further and have everyone introduce themselves?

I am a 28 year old guy who lives in Fredericton NB Canada with my beautiful wife Lisa and our four kids cats!. I have been a member of this site since August 2010, but only started posting heavily in FTL in October of 2011. I play most of my games with Lisa (my favorite gaming partner) and our good friends Patrick and Liz.

I spent a lot of my childhood playing traditional games like Chess, Stratego, Cribbage and other card based games. In university I spent a lot of time playing more intelectual games like Go and Terrace. It wasn't really until I met my wife in 2005 that we really got into euro style games. Now we mostly enjoy games involving a decent amount of strategy like Agricola, Power Grid, or Dominion I really enjoy participating in the Canadian Math trades and I am always excited to read up on new games. I am constantly updating my wishlist. Even though we tend to gravitate toward the heavier games we still occationally enjoy lighter games, especially party games like Dixit or Things....

I got a Nintendo Entertainment System in 1989 and played it constantly. As an "ADULT" I currently have the Big 3 systems and enjoy a variety of game styles. My favorites from the last few years have been from the Portal, Grand Theft Auto, Super Mario Galaxy, and Call of Duty series.

I really enjoy attending local music venues and being exposed to new music. I generally enjoy what most might refer to as "college radio" or "indie music". Examples can be found on my interests page. I also enjoy playing music, both with my band and just with my wife and I. I can (sloppily) play guitar but i usually stick to keyboards ans other electronic "bleep-bloop" machines. I am a synth nerd at heart, but I don't have the $$ to get any gear too interesting.

I love beer. We are lucky in Fredericton to have a fantastic microbrewery, Picaroons. My current favorite is their East Coast-style India Pale Ale, the Yippee IPA. Since I was able to buy it, I have been a big fan of pretty much any hard liquors as well. Lately I have been mostly drinking Scotches, usually Islay, Highland or Speyside. I also quite like Bourbons and the excellent Ryes we can get here in Canada. I can also be spotted with gin neat, vodka neat, plus I enjoy martinis and manhattans.

I enjoy a lot of diverse film types. Pixar's releases usually end up at the top of my favorites. For TV we live some pretty stressfull shows like Breaking Bad, Dexter, and Sons of Anarchy, but we also enjoy a good laugh with shows like Community, Parks and Rec, and Big Bang.

This year I took part in both the BGG Secret Santa and the FTL Secret Santa. I had a ton of fun and both of my targets played along excellently with all of my messages.

Why FTL?

I started posting in this group because I loved the sense of community it it was encouraging and that it seemed as though it spanned many countries and cultures. The first few posts I made were little more than "hello", but I received what I felt was a very warm response and that made me feel happy. Naturally I wanted more of this mysterious feeling so I kept posting, got to know a couple of you better, eventually found this place - and here we are.

I hope you guy want to know more and I want to get to know you guys too. Have a great day!

31 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Boses
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty new to FTL (like 24 hrs or so).

I'm a sculptor. Yes we still exist. It's sort of a 'skin of your teeth' kind of existence, but if you can deal with that it's pretty fun.

I started getting into board games about a year ago. I've discovered that I love worker placement games. My wife hates worker placement games. My 14 y/o step-daughter is indifferent toward them (because she's a teen and would prefer to not act too excited about anything). My 8 month old son things they taste great and my 2 year old son thinks that pretty much any game makes a great sound if he whacks it with something.

I discovered BGG about a year ago. Yesterday I decided it would be fun to see if something other than the 'hot deals' forum was worth reading. I know, shame on me. There's a whole big bgg world out here.

I grew up here in FL. Not sure what else to write. I guess it's cool that I was born in Bethlehem (Israel), especially this time of year. That's pretty much it.

32 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Kristin L. Johansen
United States
Mountain Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
Happy Thanksgiving!
badge
I swear on my pretty floral bonnett...
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I'm not sure anybody would want to know much about me, but I'll try for the fun of it. I need something else to think about right now anyway.

Let's see, I was an Air Force Brat, born on Dover, Delaware AFB Hospital and have always been very proud of being born in the first state to ratify the Constitution while also being born, barely, in the USA's bicentennial year, 1976.

We moved back to Missouri where my mutt-side of the family (though they're mostly of German ancestry) has lived for generations and where only two of my dad's side of the family (him and his older sister) had moved. So I grew up in the conservative, safe and breathtaking Ozarks. I loved it and still do.

In school I got into music big time. I sang in every single choir and played in every single band group. I was first chair clarinet for a time but hated it, so I moved onto the French Horn which I liked a lot better and was first chair by default. I played the clarinet in the Woodwind Quintet, and I played keyboards in the jazz band and pep band, but I was a Color Guard, and co-captain, for marching band. I refused to be a cheerleader, but this let me do something fun and interesting and pretty without being...well...a cheerleader. I sang first soprano most of the time, always so in the girl's honor choir, but sometimes I was needed to strengthen either the altos or tenors. I have a pretty big range. I went to every single honor choir and vocal contest known in this area, and I quickly realized I far prefer singing in front of strangers. Sharing a voice is a personal thing, and if you just don't plain like my voice, well there's nothing I can do to change that, and I do not like it when people don't like me. I have a major complex about wanting to be liked yet feeling that nobody ever does like me. I'm an imposition if you ask me.

Anyway, I graduated and went to college on full-ride scholarships, mostly music and academics but drama, too. I hated everything but the music part pretty much and dropped out before the first year was through to get married. One year and 9 days after the marriage, I delivered my first baby girl three months early, and my health and hers has never been the same... Two years and 20 days after she was born, my next daughter came one month early, we had to induce for medical reasons. And two years minus 21 days before my oldest's birthday, my son was born two months premature. So obviously, with all those medical issues, I shouldn't have any more children naturally! But I want more. I desperately want more. Thankfully right now I have a baby niece that I adore, and that helps a lot.

Anyway, I went back to school and got my degree in Elementary Education, passing both tests to be certified in both Elem Edu and Early Childhood, but right after that, my oldest's health worsened. I kicked out my abusive ex, found a wonderful (and younger ) man, fell in love, and got engaged. Now I homeschool while my sweetheart finishes up his education so he can move here, and we can finally be together.

For gaming, my daddy cut my teeth on old Avalon Hill hex-style war games, starting with Battle for Germany and those flip book games like Ace of Aces: Handy Rotary Series. We played a lot of Risk, Rail Baron, and Battle for Midway: Decision in the Pacific, 1942 in particular. My ex was good for one thing besides helping me make such wonderful kids - he introduced me to Axis & Allies, and I haven't been the same since. That quickly became one of my favorite games, and we introduced Daddy to it as well. He also loves it. The kids are starting to get into it, too.

Mostly, for gaming, I love the social games like Outburst! that have everybody laughing like crazy. For example, while my mom and ex were trying to list off medical professions/doctors, my ex came up with Chiro-Proctologist! We were nearly all on the floor as soon as he realized what he'd said, and my mom and I laughed so hard we were both crying and couldn't breathe. Moments like those are lifetime memories that we all need.

Then I also love war games, RPGs, games where you build some kind of empire like Rail Baron, Ticket to Ride, 7 Wonders, Catan, etc. Oftentimes my middle child and I keep playing after somebody has technically one because we just love playing and building things. I also like card games and pretty much almost any kind of game except Diplomacy. That game and I do not get alone. I refuse to backstab, and I can't trust anybody because they are always backstabbing me, plus I am too sensitive and get my feelings hurt if people break their word.

I am also a video game addict. It started way back when on Atari systems (I still have two or three in storage), then my (now ex) grandpa got me an old Radio Shack Coco (spelling?) computer, and then my cousin gave me a Nintendo Entertainment System. To this day, I can still flawlessly sing the Mario theme and play through without even needing the video game - it is all in my head. Now I have three or four NES's in storage, a SNES, even a stupid Gamecube. I have two N64s, and I even still pull it out sometimes, especially for GoldenEye 007 and Perfect Dark, and yes, I also have both of those for current systems. Now we have Wii and a 360 constantly hooked up. Somewhere I still have a PS1, but I sold my PS2 and have no desire for a PS3 unless someone wants to give me one, the controllers, chargers for the controllers if they are wireless, and a bunch of games for free. I am just not a PS fan. I had a PSP but hated it and sold it to put towards DS's for the kids for Christmas one year. We also have a Kinect, and it is incredible. We love it. So much fun.

Let's see...I love homeschooling and teaching music to kids at church. I love baseball and soccer. Go Cards! Heia TIL! I'm a second baseman, and my daddy is a pitcher, and that has always been a good part of my life. I love fishing, swimming, floating down the numerous rivers in the area, and spelunking as well.

Hmmmmm...I love reading and watching action/adventure movies, crime shows, comedies and such. And I have a 1 TB external hard drive that is almost completely full of music, so I obviously have a big passion there. Oh! I taught myself how to play the piano when I was a kid, but when my parents finally got my lessons, the teacher treated me like I was a prodigy so she never really taught me anything. I still play, but I know I use the wrong fingerings. Thank goodness nobody watching me can tell. *giggles*

Hmmmm...Oooh! Interesting fact, I suppose. When I worked at a bank in the city, I was held up at gunpoint, but my sneaky trickery and nearly photographic memory of the event down to the underwear the guy wore helped to catch and put a very dangerous criminal to prison for the rest of his life. The FBI loved me for that. And since then, if I see a crime being committed, I can't help but stop and call 911. I might get my kids to safety if they're with me, but my cell phone comes out, and I get in contact with the authorities right away. Nobody should ever have to be a victim, and if I can help it, I won't let somebody make them one.

I am also a certified lifetime mentor for children from birth to 18 years old, and I know ASL, but not enough to be an interpreter for a job or anything. I took classes for it while at my university since my daughter might one day need to communicate that way.

I can't think of anything else. Sorry I'm so boring! Life in the Midwest just isn't very exciting.
32 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a valiant, pungent reindeer king
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmbmb
VikingPrincess wrote:
I have a major complex about wanting to be liked yet feeling that nobody ever does like me. I'm an imposition if you ask me.


I'm the same way. I used to be way, way worse about it, but the thing to remember is that nobody actually hates you.

And I want everyone to like me, even if I don't like them. In a lot of ways it's caused me to lose my personality, because I don't want to say something if it offends someone, so I just stay quiet and bland. I'm working on that, too.

(not to say that I'm going out of my way to argue with anyone now; obviously I have the atheist microbadge and an astounding number of BGG users have Christian ones, and so we disagree and I'm sure we could get mad at each other if we tried but I'm not going to yell at you and you not at me and we can go on living our lives like the good people we obviously all are)
30 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
See my profile to find out what technology has already been fed and added to K-9.
badge
Hard drive is spinning up... WEEEEEEEEEE!
mbmbmbmbmb
27 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beans
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kristin and I just keep having things moderately in common. It's kind of creepy (but in a good way!).

I'm a Navy brat, so I don't really claim anywhere as my "home", although after graduating high school I lived in Memphis for 14 years. I went to twelve different schools (three different ones my junior year alone and thirteen total if you include college). I moved to the Kansas City area a few years ago and visit Memphis several times throughout the year.

I have three amazing kids (almost 14 year old daughter, 12 and 10 year old sons). Thankfully they all love games (both board and video) and now that they are getting older, playing more complex games are entering the picture. Very long story short: awful divorce and my children live with their dad. I have them during the summer, their spring break, half of their winter break, and their fall break. It's actually sort of nice - I have them when they have no school...so it's all happy fun time all the time!

I've loved gaming in general since I was very little. I cut my teeth on an atari and owned my first computer in 1985 - a super awesome commodore 64. I never had a Nintendo gaming system until I purchased a Wii a few years ago (that I have since sold). Later on, I was talking to a friend from my younger years who confessed that all my friends were jealous of me and my computer...while they had no idea how jealous I was of their Nintendo gaming systems. To this day, I still have never beat a Mario game.

My love of board games was fostered when I was 10 years old and living in California. I lived on a dead end that had three houses and all three houses had a girl my age. We would get together and play board games every Friday night. Monopoly that would go until the bitter end (or until our parents said it was time to come home lol).

As I got older, I was introduced to the RPG world and quickly delved into D&D and White Wolf gaming. It was about this time that I started playing Magic and a few months into that, started doing tournament play. It was a pretty exciting time for me.

And then...mmos. Starting with EQ and then DAoC and now pretty much every mainstream (and off the beaten path) mmo out there has been played by me in some form or fashion.

Back in Memphis, I would host huge Board Game Nights (BGNs as they came to be called) and 15-20 or so people would come over for party games. Party games are a love of mine - I love to laugh and there is almost no better way than to stick someone in front of a white board and have them draw something that people have to guess. Especially if that person can't draw. =D

Anyway! I work in a tennis club and love every second of it. I am still new to the KC area in the sense that outside of my family and work, I don't really know anyone.

So I have nearly 250 games that go unplayed day after day because I just don't have anyone to play with. Sad, sad times.

As far as the site is concerned, I found BGG about a year ago, but didn't join until fairly recently and only in the last week or so have become officially active...and it was only the day before the original FTL thread was closed that I found all of you!

I love thrifting for games and enjoy the sense of excitement from spotting a game I'd like to add to my collection. I'm finally at a point now where I want to start selling off games to get ones I *really* want.

So........nice to "meet" you all!
28 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick R
Canada
Fredericton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think anyone here really knows me except for Heisenberg, so I guess I should introduce myself...

My name is Patrick. I was born to German parents and I have one brother. In the late 80s we moved to Canada and I've been here ever since. I have a lovely Canadian wife who is awesome and will play board games with me. Together, we have two boy cats (Indiana and Psycho) who are a couple of hilarious weirdos.

I'm an avid cook and I also keep myself busy as a hobby musician, having played in several bands since my teens, as well as a long-term solo project. My solo electronic pop project is called "The Trick."

* Shameless plug: My 2010 album was called "Krautrock" and you can find it in the iTunes store. That's my cat Psycho on the cover.

I also love vintage video games -- I've been successfully making up for not having been allowed to own a console as a child. I now have an NES collection with approximately 130 games, along with a SNES, Master system, N64, and several other oddities. For newer games I also have a Wii (which I rarely use anymore) and a PS3 (which I love to pieces).

I read both comics and novels, as well as a fair amount of non-fiction writing (especially about food and music). I love Batman (in a completely non-sexual way). The last book I read was "Downtown Owl" by Chuck Klosterman.

I've also done a lot of writing over the years, first as a hobby, then as a member of the student press (including at the National level), as a technical writer for a software company, and as a blogger.

A high school friend reignited my love of board games when I was in university by bringing over his copy of Catan. I then picked up Puerto Rico at his recommendation and from there on out it gets a bit fuzzy... I tend to prefer strategy Euro games, but I'm open to almost anything at least once.

I've recently decided to start contributing some reviews to the site. As a starting point, I'm going to attempt to review every game I currently own. You can see my first 2 contributions here:

Agricola: A Mighty Review
Carcassonne: A Mighty Review
28 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Cooper
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the intros so far, keep them coming.
27 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
I was born in Massachusetts in 1964 and have lived here all my life. I come from a close family. My parents, sisters, aunts, uncles, and cousins all live in either Massachusetts or New Hampshire and we are in contact with each other frequently.

I am a CPA and have worked for a small Financial / Environmental consulting firm for more than 8 years.

I have only been heavily into board games for about 3 years (although, when I was a kid I loved games and I really enjoyed playing Avalon Hill games back in the 1970s). I played mostly sports games (e.g., Strat-O-Matic, APBA, Dynasty League) for the past couple of decades, but then discovered there was a great, big, wonderful world of games I was missing.

In addition to board games, I am a movie fanatic. I have about 3,700 - 3,800 movies in my DVD/blu-ray collection. My wife and I have a spare bedroom in our house that is used primarily to store movies and games.

I also enjoy reading comic books. Mostly stuff from the 1960s through 1980s because those stories bring back a lot of memories.

29 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarge in charge!
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Ash nazg durbatulûk
badge
Why should I fret in microcosmic bonds / That chafe the spirit, and the mind repress / When through the clouds gleam beckoning beyonds / Whose shining vistas mock man's littleness?
mbmbmbmb
Great idea, Travis!

While much stuff has already been written on my profile page (go have a look), I might add some more to it later.

Until then: thumbsup for the thread.
27 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Kristin L. Johansen
United States
Mountain Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
Happy Thanksgiving!
badge
I swear on my pretty floral bonnett...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigafoos wrote:
VikingPrincess wrote:
I have a major complex about wanting to be liked yet feeling that nobody ever does like me. I'm an imposition if you ask me.


I'm the same way. I used to be way, way worse about it, but the thing to remember is that nobody actually hates you.

And I want everyone to like me, even if I don't like them. In a lot of ways it's caused me to lose my personality, because I don't want to say something if it offends someone, so I just stay quiet and bland. I'm working on that, too.

(not to say that I'm going out of my way to argue with anyone now; obviously I have the atheist microbadge and an astounding number of BGG users have Christian ones, and so we disagree and I'm sure we could get mad at each other if we tried but I'm not going to yell at you and you not at me and we can go on living our lives like the good people we obviously all are)


Hi, Dan. Nice to meet you! I am completely the same way except opposite. I am a Christian, but I have no problems with atheists or any religion other than my own. In the scheme of things, I don't see how that matters. Because of my personal beliefs would I love see everybody believe in Jesus and go to Heaven with me? Absolutely! But if I badger people about it, what is that going to solve? I should, and try to, just live my life the best I can according to my beliefs, be here if anybody does have any questions, but mostly keep my big mouth shut about it! So you won't ever find me 'preaching' to anybody here, and I have friends from all walks of life and religions and love every one of them dearly. I really don't see how fussing and fighting helps anybody really. I'm okay with a good debate, but the second it gets personal, I want out of there.

That's easy for you to say! How do you know everybody doesn't hate me? I can assure you they do, I am positive! Well maybe my new buddies Andrew and Alysa don't, but just give them time!
26 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Kristin L. Johansen
United States
Mountain Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
Happy Thanksgiving!
badge
I swear on my pretty floral bonnett...
mbmbmbmbmb
nattitude wrote:
Kristin and I just keep having things moderately in common. It's kind of creepy (but in a good way!).

I'm a Navy brat, so I don't really claim anywhere as my "home", although after graduating high school I lived in Memphis for 14 years. I went to twelve different schools (three different ones my junior year alone and thirteen total if you include college). I moved to the Kansas City area a few years ago and visit Memphis several times throughout the year.

I have three amazing kids (almost 14 year old daughter, 12 and 10 year old sons). Thankfully they all love games (both board and video) and now that they are getting older, playing more complex games are entering the picture. Very long story short: awful divorce and my children live with their dad. I have them during the summer, their spring break, half of their winter break, and their fall break. It's actually sort of nice - I have them when they have no school...so it's all happy fun time all the time!

I've loved gaming in general since I was very little. I cut my teeth on an atari and owned my first computer in 1985 - a super awesome commodore 64. I never had a Nintendo gaming system until I purchased a Wii a few years ago (that I have since sold). Later on, I was talking to a friend from my younger years who confessed that all my friends were jealous of me and my computer...while they had no idea how jealous I was of their Nintendo gaming systems. To this day, I still have never beat a Mario game.

My love of board games was fostered when I was 10 years old and living in California. I lived on a dead end that had three houses and all three houses had a girl my age. We would get together and play board games every Friday night. Monopoly that would go until the bitter end (or until our parents said it was time to come home lol).

As I got older, I was introduced to the RPG world and quickly delved into D&D and White Wolf gaming. It was about this time that I started playing Magic and a few months into that, started doing tournament play. It was a pretty exciting time for me.

And then...mmos. Starting with EQ and then DAoC and now pretty much every mainstream (and off the beaten path) mmo out there has been played by me in some form or fashion.

Back in Memphis, I would host huge Board Game Nights (BGNs as they came to be called) and 15-20 or so people would come over for party games. Party games are a love of mine - I love to laugh and there is almost no better way than to stick someone in front of a white board and have them draw something that people have to guess. Especially if that person can't draw. =D

Anyway! I work in a tennis club and love every second of it. I am still new to the KC area in the sense that outside of my family and work, I don't really know anyone.

So I have nearly 250 games that go unplayed day after day because I just don't have anyone to play with. Sad, sad times.

As far as the site is concerned, I found BGG about a year ago, but didn't join until fairly recently and only in the last week or so have become officially active...and it was only the day before the original FTL thread was closed that I found all of you!

I love thrifting for games and enjoy the sense of excitement from spotting a game I'd like to add to my collection. I'm finally at a point now where I want to start selling off games to get ones I *really* want.

So........nice to "meet" you all!


Ooooh! You don't live too awful far from me, and looks like we have enough in common to be good friends. My kids are 14, 12, and 10, too! But they are girl, girl, boy. However, my middle girl is a tomboy, and she is my biggest gamer anyway. I have a very small house, but the kids are young enough they can adapt, or mine could sleep at my parent's house, so if we hit it off here, you should come visit on a long weekend when you've got your kids and play lots of games.

I dearly love thrifting games, too! I wish I had more money and time to do so and more thrift stores closer to me!
25 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Kristin L. Johansen
United States
Mountain Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
Happy Thanksgiving!
badge
I swear on my pretty floral bonnett...
mbmbmbmbmb
Mighty Pope wrote:
I don't think anyone here really knows me except for Heisenberg, so I guess I should introduce myself...

My name is Patrick. I was born to German parents and I have one brother. In the late 80s we moved to Canada and I've been here ever since. I have a lovely Canadian wife who is awesome and will play board games with me. Together, we have two boy cats (Indiana and Psycho) who are a couple of hilarious weirdos.

I'm an avid cook and I also keep myself busy as a hobby musician, having played in several bands since my teens, as well as a long-term solo project. My solo electronic pop project is called "The Trick."

* Shameless plug: My 2010 album was called "Krautrock" and you can find it in the iTunes store. That's my cat Psycho on the cover.

I also love vintage video games -- I've been successfully making up for not having been allowed to own a console as a child. I now have an NES collection with approximately 130 games, along with a SNES, Master system, N64, and several other oddities. For newer games I also have a Wii (which I rarely use anymore) and a PS3 (which I love to pieces).

I read both comics and novels, as well as a fair amount of non-fiction writing (especially about food and music). I love Batman (in a completely non-sexual way). The last book I read was "Downtown Owl" by Chuck Klosterman.

I've also done a lot of writing over the years, first as a hobby, then as a member of the student press (including at the National level), as a technical writer for a software company, and as a blogger.

A high school friend reignited my love of board games when I was in university by bringing over his copy of Catan. I then picked up Puerto Rico at his recommendation and from there on out it gets a bit fuzzy... I tend to prefer strategy Euro games, but I'm open to almost anything at least once.

I've recently decided to start contributing some reviews to the site. As a starting point, I'm going to attempt to review every game I currently own. You can see my first 2 contributions here:

Agricola: A Mighty Review
Carcassonne: A Mighty Review


Woohoo! Another video game freak and musician! Pleased to meet you.
24 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobbit DM
Ukraine
Chernivtsi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Too late to write something lengthy, so I'll just copy from my profile (new stuff to be added I think):

d10-5 Some random things about myself

mbName: Nad, so you can call me Nad
mbRace: Hobbit with some very Dwarvish inclinations.
mbOrigin of my username: The tribute to the famous Samwise Gamgee from LOTR, who character-wise is my uncle.
mbBirthday: Samhain kid - November 1
Occupation: Linguist
mbLanguages: Ukrainian / Russian bilingual (with primary Ukrainian), English, German, a bit of French, much into ancient languages due to education (Gothic, Old English, Latin)
mbReligion: Christian (Orthodox)
mbHobbies: boardgames, travelling, RPG, books and movies, linguistics, mythologies, archery
mbAuthors and Books: Tolkien, Tove Jansson, Pratchett, Harry Potter, Simak, "The Mists of Avalon" by Marion Zimmer-Bradley, etc
mbMusic: Schandmaul, In Extremo, Tanzwut, Sonata Arctica, partly Rammstein, Stratovarius, Korpiklaani and the like
mbMovies: Equilibrium, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Brothers Grimm, V for Vendetta, X-Men (all), How to Train Your Dragon and the whole load of other - I'm a super avid cinema-goer
mbActors: Christian Bale, Hugo Weaving, Alan Rickman, Hugh Jackman, Michael Rosenbaum, Eric Allan Kramer, Alan Cumming
mbTV Shows: Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Friends, Big Bang Theory, Lie to me, Torchwood, Heroes, Merlin, Smallville, Grey's Anatomy, Firefly
mbFood: meat, aubergines, tomatoes, mushrooms, cheese, sauerkraut, French fries, lard, water melons, garlic
mbAnimals: elephants!!!, cats and other cuties
mbSports: archery, badminton, working out
thumbsupLikes: BGG , dwarves, chatting, friendliness, the Light Side (of anything), peace and battle axes
mbUltimate Obsessions: Tolkien, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, elephants, dwarves, dragons, dice
30 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Plourde
Canada
Windsor
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. My name is Martin. I'm an alcoholic.
28 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beans
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VikingPrincess wrote:
nattitude wrote:
Kristin and I just keep having things moderately in common. It's kind of creepy (but in a good way!).

I'm a Navy brat, so I don't really claim anywhere as my "home", although after graduating high school I lived in Memphis for 14 years. I went to twelve different schools (three different ones my junior year alone and thirteen total if you include college). I moved to the Kansas City area a few years ago and visit Memphis several times throughout the year.

I have three amazing kids (almost 14 year old daughter, 12 and 10 year old sons). Thankfully they all love games (both board and video) and now that they are getting older, playing more complex games are entering the picture. Very long story short: awful divorce and my children live with their dad. I have them during the summer, their spring break, half of their winter break, and their fall break. It's actually sort of nice - I have them when they have no school...so it's all happy fun time all the time!

I've loved gaming in general since I was very little. I cut my teeth on an atari and owned my first computer in 1985 - a super awesome commodore 64. I never had a Nintendo gaming system until I purchased a Wii a few years ago (that I have since sold). Later on, I was talking to a friend from my younger years who confessed that all my friends were jealous of me and my computer...while they had no idea how jealous I was of their Nintendo gaming systems. To this day, I still have never beat a Mario game.

My love of board games was fostered when I was 10 years old and living in California. I lived on a dead end that had three houses and all three houses had a girl my age. We would get together and play board games every Friday night. Monopoly that would go until the bitter end (or until our parents said it was time to come home lol).

As I got older, I was introduced to the RPG world and quickly delved into D&D and White Wolf gaming. It was about this time that I started playing Magic and a few months into that, started doing tournament play. It was a pretty exciting time for me.

And then...mmos. Starting with EQ and then DAoC and now pretty much every mainstream (and off the beaten path) mmo out there has been played by me in some form or fashion.

Back in Memphis, I would host huge Board Game Nights (BGNs as they came to be called) and 15-20 or so people would come over for party games. Party games are a love of mine - I love to laugh and there is almost no better way than to stick someone in front of a white board and have them draw something that people have to guess. Especially if that person can't draw. =D

Anyway! I work in a tennis club and love every second of it. I am still new to the KC area in the sense that outside of my family and work, I don't really know anyone.

So I have nearly 250 games that go unplayed day after day because I just don't have anyone to play with. Sad, sad times.

As far as the site is concerned, I found BGG about a year ago, but didn't join until fairly recently and only in the last week or so have become officially active...and it was only the day before the original FTL thread was closed that I found all of you!

I love thrifting for games and enjoy the sense of excitement from spotting a game I'd like to add to my collection. I'm finally at a point now where I want to start selling off games to get ones I *really* want.

So........nice to "meet" you all!


Ooooh! You don't live too awful far from me, and looks like we have enough in common to be good friends. My kids are 14, 12, and 10, too! But they are girl, girl, boy. However, my middle girl is a tomboy, and she is my biggest gamer anyway. I have a very small house, but the kids are young enough they can adapt, or mine could sleep at my parent's house, so if we hit it off here, you should come visit on a long weekend when you've got your kids and play lots of games.

I dearly love thrifting games, too! I wish I had more money and time to do so and more thrift stores closer to me!


Psssst...we're both German...and have the same birth year (although I'm a few months older hehe). Aaaanndd...elementary education was my major in college the second time I went back (still have yet to actually finish...one day!). My youngest is my biggest gamer - but his passion is more video games. My middle one is the one that actually likes the harder and more complex games!

Goodness, it's like me in an alternate universe! =D
24 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Selkirk
Canada
Truro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My name is Gary Selkirk.
I was born in Parrsboro, Nova Scotia in 1952. This little town is reputed to have the highest tides in the world and is also famous for the large deposits of dinosaur fossils found. My actual home was in Five Islands, about 25 miles along the coast East of Parrsboro. Since my mother was only 15 when I was born and the Mounties were chasing my father because of this, I was farmed out for 2 years to local residents until my parents could finally hook up and get married. (Yes, that makes me a bastard).
We moved to Springhill N.S. where my father went to work in the coal mines. His shift was off during the 1956 explosion. He quit the mines and joined the Royal Canadian Air Force in'56. We were then transferred to Winnipeg, Manitoba. It was during my years there, from 1957 to 1963 that the T.V. show Johnny Yuma was aired and the Centennial hype of the American Civil War was strong. I took an interest as a kid and also faithfully watched the COMBAT series. I modelled my life after the fictitious Sgt. Saunders, played by Vic Morrow. While in the Service my father would take me to work with him often where the men would allow me to play in B25 Mitchell Bombers, P51 Mustangs and a host of other aircraft. We were transferred to Camp Borden, Ontario in the spring of 1963. My father quit the Service in '65 and we moved to North Long Beach, California.
While going to Junior High School and High School, I had the advantage of frequenting the enormous U.S. libraries. Here I was able to learn more and more about the Civil War. Taking on a part time, after school and weekends job at a local liquor store, I spent my money on military books and Milton Bradley wargames of the '60s. I started a subscription to Civil War Times Illustrated of which I had every single issue dating from April 1959 until I sold my collection in 1990. However, the advertisements exposed me to Avalon Hill games and the die was cast, so to speak.
I collected a very large library of military books that filled 4 walls of bookcases, floor to ceiling. I read nothing else and found that what calmed me the most was the sound of a full scale artillery barrage. We moved from the U.S. to St. Catherines ,Ontario in April 1968. That summer, I worked with my father for a local dairy company that still had 3 milk routes of horse drawn wagons. My job was to harness, feed and care for the horse through the summer and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life.
I joined the Lincoln and Welland Regiment in 1968 (the local Militia unit) and remained with the Regiment until 1972. This experience matured me, was the greatest comraderie and my virtual home. I never missed a map reading course, maneuver, weapons firing / cleaning, etc. I was told that I was a good soldier.
My family moved back to Nova Scotia in 1972 while I went to Ryerson Polytechnical Institute in Toronto for a year. My grades weren't high, spent too much time chasing girls. During the summer of 1972 I worked on the tunnel under the Welland Canal and had fun at Nigara Falls every Friday night, only 7 miles from the canal.
I hitch hiked to Nova Scotia in September of 1972 to visit my family, had fun, chased more girls and went back to Toronto after 2 weeks of holidays. While sitting in a Toronto tavern one evening (I must have been just drunk enough) I stood up, shook my friend's hand and said "I think I'll drive to Nova Scotia tonight". A distance of about 1400 miles.
Initially, I worked on the docks at Halifax Harbour, then got captured by a girl from Bass River, married her in August 1973 and moved to Truro, N.S. I started work at a plastic factory in Feb. 1974 and I amstill there, 38 years later as a shift supervisor. It has been one career that would take more than this thread to talk about. We have 2 sons, to which I'm very close too. They now are 36 and 35 years old. We have 3 grandsons.
During my life from 1974 to the present, I've devoted my spare time to the playing and designing of strategy games. It's been a very rewarding hobby. However, not to just do that, my wife and I travel a lot, having been to most parts of the U.S. and Canada, Australia, the Far East, etc. I'm now 59, still enjoy games, designing, travelling and working. I have plans to retire from full time work in October 2015 and will concentrate mostly on travelling and boardgames in that order.
I hope this gives you some insight on a fellow who has devoted his life to military boardgames and a steady conviction to the job at hand.
25 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALREADY Amazing! Lissa
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Martin518 wrote:
Hi. My name is Martin. I'm an alcoholic.



::::clap clap:::: HI MARTIN laugh
28 
 Thumb up
0.10
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Kristin L. Johansen
United States
Mountain Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
Happy Thanksgiving!
badge
I swear on my pretty floral bonnett...
mbmbmbmbmb
nattitude wrote:
VikingPrincess wrote:
nattitude wrote:
Kristin and I just keep having things moderately in common. It's kind of creepy (but in a good way!).

I'm a Navy brat, so I don't really claim anywhere as my "home", although after graduating high school I lived in Memphis for 14 years. I went to twelve different schools (three different ones my junior year alone and thirteen total if you include college). I moved to the Kansas City area a few years ago and visit Memphis several times throughout the year.

I have three amazing kids (almost 14 year old daughter, 12 and 10 year old sons). Thankfully they all love games (both board and video) and now that they are getting older, playing more complex games are entering the picture. Very long story short: awful divorce and my children live with their dad. I have them during the summer, their spring break, half of their winter break, and their fall break. It's actually sort of nice - I have them when they have no school...so it's all happy fun time all the time!

I've loved gaming in general since I was very little. I cut my teeth on an atari and owned my first computer in 1985 - a super awesome commodore 64. I never had a Nintendo gaming system until I purchased a Wii a few years ago (that I have since sold). Later on, I was talking to a friend from my younger years who confessed that all my friends were jealous of me and my computer...while they had no idea how jealous I was of their Nintendo gaming systems. To this day, I still have never beat a Mario game.

My love of board games was fostered when I was 10 years old and living in California. I lived on a dead end that had three houses and all three houses had a girl my age. We would get together and play board games every Friday night. Monopoly that would go until the bitter end (or until our parents said it was time to come home lol).

As I got older, I was introduced to the RPG world and quickly delved into D&D and White Wolf gaming. It was about this time that I started playing Magic and a few months into that, started doing tournament play. It was a pretty exciting time for me.

And then...mmos. Starting with EQ and then DAoC and now pretty much every mainstream (and off the beaten path) mmo out there has been played by me in some form or fashion.

Back in Memphis, I would host huge Board Game Nights (BGNs as they came to be called) and 15-20 or so people would come over for party games. Party games are a love of mine - I love to laugh and there is almost no better way than to stick someone in front of a white board and have them draw something that people have to guess. Especially if that person can't draw. =D

Anyway! I work in a tennis club and love every second of it. I am still new to the KC area in the sense that outside of my family and work, I don't really know anyone.

So I have nearly 250 games that go unplayed day after day because I just don't have anyone to play with. Sad, sad times.

As far as the site is concerned, I found BGG about a year ago, but didn't join until fairly recently and only in the last week or so have become officially active...and it was only the day before the original FTL thread was closed that I found all of you!

I love thrifting for games and enjoy the sense of excitement from spotting a game I'd like to add to my collection. I'm finally at a point now where I want to start selling off games to get ones I *really* want.

So........nice to "meet" you all!


Ooooh! You don't live too awful far from me, and looks like we have enough in common to be good friends. My kids are 14, 12, and 10, too! But they are girl, girl, boy. However, my middle girl is a tomboy, and she is my biggest gamer anyway. I have a very small house, but the kids are young enough they can adapt, or mine could sleep at my parent's house, so if we hit it off here, you should come visit on a long weekend when you've got your kids and play lots of games.

I dearly love thrifting games, too! I wish I had more money and time to do so and more thrift stores closer to me!


Psssst...we're both German...and have the same birth year (although I'm a few months older hehe). Aaaanndd...elementary education was my major in college the second time I went back (still have yet to actually finish...one day!). My youngest is my biggest gamer - but his passion is more video games. My middle one is the one that actually likes the harder and more complex games!

Goodness, it's like me in an alternate universe! =D


Cool!!!!! But I'm more Norwegian than I am German and know more Norwegian (language) than German, but not much. I can sing Silent Night in German, at least. *giggles*

That is so cool! So the two 10-year-olds would be just fine on my 360/Kinect, your middle son and my middle daughter could play the good games with us, and the fourteen-year-olds could go be icky teenagers and talk about boys and stuff. Perfect!
24 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beans
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VikingPrincess wrote:
nattitude wrote:
VikingPrincess wrote:
nattitude wrote:
Kristin and I just keep having things moderately in common. It's kind of creepy (but in a good way!).

I'm a Navy brat, so I don't really claim anywhere as my "home", although after graduating high school I lived in Memphis for 14 years. I went to twelve different schools (three different ones my junior year alone and thirteen total if you include college). I moved to the Kansas City area a few years ago and visit Memphis several times throughout the year.

I have three amazing kids (almost 14 year old daughter, 12 and 10 year old sons). Thankfully they all love games (both board and video) and now that they are getting older, playing more complex games are entering the picture. Very long story short: awful divorce and my children live with their dad. I have them during the summer, their spring break, half of their winter break, and their fall break. It's actually sort of nice - I have them when they have no school...so it's all happy fun time all the time!

I've loved gaming in general since I was very little. I cut my teeth on an atari and owned my first computer in 1985 - a super awesome commodore 64. I never had a Nintendo gaming system until I purchased a Wii a few years ago (that I have since sold). Later on, I was talking to a friend from my younger years who confessed that all my friends were jealous of me and my computer...while they had no idea how jealous I was of their Nintendo gaming systems. To this day, I still have never beat a Mario game.

My love of board games was fostered when I was 10 years old and living in California. I lived on a dead end that had three houses and all three houses had a girl my age. We would get together and play board games every Friday night. Monopoly that would go until the bitter end (or until our parents said it was time to come home lol).

As I got older, I was introduced to the RPG world and quickly delved into D&D and White Wolf gaming. It was about this time that I started playing Magic and a few months into that, started doing tournament play. It was a pretty exciting time for me.

And then...mmos. Starting with EQ and then DAoC and now pretty much every mainstream (and off the beaten path) mmo out there has been played by me in some form or fashion.

Back in Memphis, I would host huge Board Game Nights (BGNs as they came to be called) and 15-20 or so people would come over for party games. Party games are a love of mine - I love to laugh and there is almost no better way than to stick someone in front of a white board and have them draw something that people have to guess. Especially if that person can't draw. =D

Anyway! I work in a tennis club and love every second of it. I am still new to the KC area in the sense that outside of my family and work, I don't really know anyone.

So I have nearly 250 games that go unplayed day after day because I just don't have anyone to play with. Sad, sad times.

As far as the site is concerned, I found BGG about a year ago, but didn't join until fairly recently and only in the last week or so have become officially active...and it was only the day before the original FTL thread was closed that I found all of you!

I love thrifting for games and enjoy the sense of excitement from spotting a game I'd like to add to my collection. I'm finally at a point now where I want to start selling off games to get ones I *really* want.

So........nice to "meet" you all!


Ooooh! You don't live too awful far from me, and looks like we have enough in common to be good friends. My kids are 14, 12, and 10, too! But they are girl, girl, boy. However, my middle girl is a tomboy, and she is my biggest gamer anyway. I have a very small house, but the kids are young enough they can adapt, or mine could sleep at my parent's house, so if we hit it off here, you should come visit on a long weekend when you've got your kids and play lots of games.

I dearly love thrifting games, too! I wish I had more money and time to do so and more thrift stores closer to me!


Psssst...we're both German...and have the same birth year (although I'm a few months older hehe). Aaaanndd...elementary education was my major in college the second time I went back (still have yet to actually finish...one day!). My youngest is my biggest gamer - but his passion is more video games. My middle one is the one that actually likes the harder and more complex games!

Goodness, it's like me in an alternate universe! =D


Cool!!!!! But I'm more Norwegian than I am German and know more Norwegian (language) than German, but not much. I can sing Silent Night in German, at least. *giggles*

That is so cool! So the two 10-year-olds would be just fine on my 360/Kinect, your middle son and my middle daughter could play the good games with us, and the fourteen-year-olds could go be icky teenagers and talk about boys and stuff. Perfect!


That is beyond perfect! Haha!

I do not mind having someone so pretty as a virtual twin of sorts. =P
23 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Kristin L. Johansen
United States
Mountain Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
Happy Thanksgiving!
badge
I swear on my pretty floral bonnett...
mbmbmbmbmb
*flushes deeply* Thank you, Beans. That means a lot.

And I've always wanted a sister I could actually get along with and even like! My real sister and I...we are...opposites...to say the least. I am unworthy of her time, attention and money because as far as she's concerned, I'm some kind of loser geek. But I'm certainly good enough to watch her kids. All the time. For free. Taking them places, paying for them myself most of the time. Watching them all night just so she can sleep in when I'm the one with the health issues... *sighs* It is good that she trusts me with her children since she's like me, extremely careful and protective, so I'm just going to focus on that.
23 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beans
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VikingPrincess wrote:
*flushes deeply* Thank you, Beans. That means a lot.

And I've always wanted a sister I could actually get along with and even like! My real sister and I...we are...opposites...to say the least. I am unworthy of her time, attention and money because as far as she's concerned, I'm some kind of loser geek. But I'm certainly good enough to watch her kids. All the time. For free. Taking them places, paying for them myself most of the time. Watching them all night just so she can sleep in when I'm the one with the health issues... *sighs* It is good that she trusts me with her children since she's like me, extremely careful and protective, so I'm just going to focus on that.


My sister and I haven't spoken in three years. There have been a few times that our dad has tricked us (yes, tricked) into being in the same space, but even then, nothing. She's six years younger than me and we're total and complete opposites in every way. Growing up, we got along incredibly well...but not so much as adults.

With her, she wouldn't leave her kids alone with me at all (or with anyone for that matter). Unless it's her husband's side of the family.
23 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.