Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
When a player runs out of cards, is he ourt of the game or can he shout "Snap!" when he see two matching cards, getting cards again? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think I have ever seen published rules and I always played it two player so in that case the player was out of the game. I would play a player out of cards is out of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot! This is my guess but I would really like to hear how it is played around. I have read several written rulesets, both here

and on rule collections (a Bicycle book about card games, online sites...) but I never read anything clear about this point.

Thanks a lot!

Andrea

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, found one clarifying this:

(the imagie ID is great, in my RPG I Cavalieri del Tempio - Avventure nei segreti della storia it would have been a "perfect hit" if rolled on dice).

Thanks again. And thanks BBG, that's a great site indeed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.