Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Begy
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
I study games and gamers at the Technoculture, Art and Games research centre at Concordia University, Montreal.
badge
I hate bowling. It's just multiplayer solitaire.
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently acquired the 1997 Chessex print of this game. The shopkeeper I bought it from said there was an expansion specifically for this printing, but I'm having trouble figuring out which one that would be, given that the two expansions in the database were made before this game. Anyone know what he was talking about?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve S
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to a 2001 post from Tom Jolly, they are compatible with the more recent "Yellow boxed text" version of the game:

http://www.silcom.com/~tomjolly/wwexp1.htm

Honestly though you mentioning it is the first time I've even heard of their existence (and I've owned the game for well over a decade), so even being compatible I'd have no idea where you'd be able to buy them.

If you're a DIY kinda guy I have seen "make your own" expansion suggestions floating around the 'net, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.