Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deck boxes: http://www.trollandtoad.com/p230215.html

Sleeves (standard size): http://www.trollandtoad.com/p243566.html

4 pocket portfolio (black for $2): http://www.trollandtoad.com/p305439.html

4 pocket portfolio (random for $0.99): http://www.trollandtoad.com/p253248.html

Empty Fat Pack boxes for $0.99 (Thanks fightcitymayor): http://www.trollandtoad.com/p280861.html

Free shipping on everything for today only at Troll and Toad. I grabbed 20 30 deck boxes and 10 16 sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mayer
United States
Perry
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Random deck box for $0.25 or a random pack of sleeves for $0.99 with free shipping at Troll and Toad
Awesome Sauce

I picked up 20 boxes and 20 sleeves for $25.
Can't wait to see what I get!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Valnor
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Re: Random deck box for $0.25 or a random pack of sleeves for $0.99 with free shipping at Troll and Toad
Hrm I had a set of ultra pro sleeves where the colorful part came detached from the 'clear sleeve' part... They did not even last the night I bought them.
Oh what the heck lets throw the dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Batterton
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
SpiderCat. Direct from the 9th plane of Hell. Adoptions are held every 666 days .
mbmbmbmbmb

Thank God you found this.

Apparently I needed 40 deck boxes . . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Ullrich

Cherry Hill
New Jersey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, this is awesome.

I keep finding myself in situations where a boardgame doesn't have a storage mechanism for the cards and I end up plunking down a couple bucks for a box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snappy Dan
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Random deck box for $0.25, random pack of sleeves for $0.99, and 4 pocket portfolio for $2 with free shipping at Troll and Toad
What do the deck boxes and sleeve packs normally cost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barrett Straub
United States
Lexington Park
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Random deck box for $0.25, random pack of sleeves for $0.99, and 4 pocket portfolio for $2 with free shipping at Troll and Toad

This is a great opportunity to purchase "bulk" merchandise that are priced extremely cheaply but become really expensive once shipping and handling is tacked on.

Here are some other awesome deals...

TOYS:
Fiona 6" Plush [trollandtoad.com] $0.79 each
Puss in Boots 6" Plush [trollandtoad.com] $0.79 each
Samaritan - At Work (Action Figure) [trollandtoad.com] $0.79 each
Future Confessor [trollandtoad.com] Action Figure $0.79 each
Vampire Confessor [trollandtoad.com] Action Figure $0.79 each
Ash Action Figure [trollandtoad.com] $1.50 each

TCG CARDS/SUPPLIES:
Random Deck Box [trollandtoad.com] $0.25 each
Random Pack of Sleeves [trollandtoad.com] $0.99 each
Random MTG Rare [trollandtoad.com] $0.20 each
MTG Basic Lands $0.03 each (ex. Island [trollandtoad.com])
Pokemon Random Energy [trollandtoad.com] $0.05 each
Random Pokemon Holo Rare [trollandtoad.com] $0.39 each
Legends Black 4-Pocket Portfolio [trollandtoad.com] $2.00 each
4 Random Yugioh Booster Packs [trollandtoad.com] $4.99

MINIATURES: (small plastic figurines)
Random DC Heroclix Figure (DC Only) [trollandtoad.com] $0.15 each
Random Marvel Heroclix Figure (Marvel Only) [trollandtoad.com] $0.15 each
Pokemon TFG Random Miniature [trollandtoad.com] $0.35 each
(Obscure) Star Wars Miniatures [trollandtoad.com]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
And if deck boxes are just too small, how about a random Fat Pack box for $0.99
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p280861.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mb
Re: Random deck box for $0.25, random pack of sleeves for $0.99, and 4 pocket portfolio for $0.99 with free shipping at Troll and Toad
Mysterio wrote:

Ultra Pro deck boxes are like $2 retail and their sleeves are $3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Random deck box for $0.25, random pack of sleeves for $0.99, and 4 pocket portfolio for $0.99 with free shipping at Troll and Toad
Dormammu wrote:
Mysterio wrote:

Ultra Pro deck boxes are like $2 retail and their sleeves are $3.

From the comments on the site most of them are Cardway boxes which are usually about $1.00. Looks like they throw in an Ultra Pro box only occasionally. Still a GREAT deal. Ordered a bunch. Thanks OP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
Legendary Villains League - Season 1 Complete!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Random heroclix introduces the possibility for random heroscape figures down the line. And they're dirt cheap, so why not? The Marvel clix are out of stock, but there's a Marvel/DC modern age random figure for 20 cents. I went ahead and got some of those along with the cheaper DC figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Dunkle
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TravelSized wrote:
Random heroclix introduces the possibility for random heroscape figures down the line.

That's...quite a reach. I don't see that happening. Heroclix are sold blind, with a whole common-uncommon-rare spectrum like CCGs, so there are tons of unwanted common figures from people buying boosters (or T&T opening boosters) to find rare figs. Not the case at all with Heroscape.

Of course the D&D heroscape are just rebadged D&D minis, so you might see those...in fact, they're there now, but $0.99 each for randoms seemed high.

I did buy a crapload (well, 110 total) of various random heroclix (Marvel, DC, "hero/villain" and "modern"), because, well, for .15-.20 each they're a decent pickup for whatever project i might come up with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
Legendary Villains League - Season 1 Complete!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, poorly worded. Actually, what I meant was that there are projects in place where people are designing new Heroscape expansions using Heroclix figures, so I might be able to use some of these clix for those Herscape figures. I can't remember the name of the big project off the top of my head, but they've put out at least 50 or so Heroscape cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Dunkle
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, yeah - makes sense now. Sorry to misinterpret.
I can't remember the name either, but I know the ones you mean.
I haven't been tempted too much, with the general quality of such fan projects, but something like that where there are a number of people involved is definitely (potentially) better. Presumably they've done playtesting and balanced the ratings and powers. That may be one use for the 110 random marvel and DC guys I couldn't pass up for so cheap.
Some of the various starter kits of heroclix would be good for that, too, as they have more of the iconic heroes (in sets for better heroscapability)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Berg
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
C3G

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Blankenship
United States
Huntsville
AL
flag msg tools
designer
That's a moray!
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
And if deck boxes are just too small, how about a random Fat Pack box for $0.99
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p280861.html

Just got 3 of these. Sturdy little boxes, can hold about 300(?) Magic cards. Wish I'd gotten more now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my giant box of deck boxes yesterday. 50 of them...all black, the color I requested. Now to slowly but surely transfer the cards in my many boardgames to these.

An awesome deal! Makes me wish I had bought 50 more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Coon
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great deal, thanks for posting. I didn't think about requesting colors, as I thought it would be a random assortment. I ordered 15, and received a mixture of blue and white boxes. I was very surprised and pleased that the boxes hold 100 sleeved Magic cards, which is perfect for Commander. I ditched the 2x Fat Pack boxes I was using and now have my Commander decks in deck boxes.

Great deal with free shipping!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again OP! Received 81 boxes. 1 blue, 30 white, and 50 black. Didn't realize I could request colors, but black and white is actually what I would have requested so I'm very VERY happy

I almost put in another order for 80 before the sale ended. Kicking myself for not doing so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Valnor
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Got my 20, 10-10 white blue split. Darn; ticket to ride 1910 exapansion does not fit in one. Ticket cards in the main game trains in the box.

Boxes worked great to organize my lotr:lcg. Time to find a use for the other 12.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Buckley
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sumsnu wrote:

Boxes worked great to organize my lotr:lcg. Time to find a use for the other 12.

Now I'm glad I ordered 40!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Crawford
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my 40... 39 purple, 1 blue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Roberts
United States
California
flag msg tools
Got my 40, pretty happy they gave me what I requested. 20 Blue and 20 Black.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L. Bogerly
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UndeadViking wrote:
Got my giant box of deck boxes yesterday. 50 of them...all black, the color I requested. Now to slowly but surely transfer the cards in my many boardgames to these.

An awesome deal! Makes me wish I had bought 50 more.

What boardgames are you using these for?

I'm finding that they are too big to fit in most game boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Dunkle
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ElbowGirly wrote:

What boardgames are you using these for?

I'm finding that they are too big to fit in most game boxes.

Yeah, they are. I'm not sure why I got a bunch of them. Well, actually, I know why I got them - $0.25.

What I'm not sure of is what I'm going to use them for.

I also got a bunch of heroclix figures. Ordered something like 30 marvel, 30 dc, 30 hero/villain and 20 modern age or something. Anyway, 110. Got about 40 that were dupes, so not too bad. A lot of random obscure characters, which was just what I was hoping for. The numbered them, so I kind of wonder if I screwed myself by getting some each from 4 categories - I mean, it looks like maybe they were trying to avoid giving dupes within a category, but I might just be guessing there.

Anyway, very happy for $28 or whatever, even if I can't find a use for the boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.