Subject: France and Italy for Steam rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Lake
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing a 3 person game of Rome using Steam rules, we ran out of cubes in the final turn. I then thought about the differences between Steam and AoS and devised the following revisions for these maps:

France: Cubes from the Goods Supply spaces on the board may not be placed in Paris, but must be placed in another legal city. After placing the cubes, draw one random cube from the cube bag and place it in Paris. This action can be taken even if there are no more cubes left on the Goods Supply spaces.

Italy: 1. City growth can occur in Rome if there is less than two city growth markers present.
2. Black/Gray cubes may be delivered over any rail links. You do not need to use any of your own links.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ixmax46 wrote:
After playing a 3 person game of Rome using Steam rules, we ran out of cubes in the final turn. I then thought about the differences between Steam and AoS and devised the following revisions for these maps:

France: Cubes from the Goods Supply spaces on the board may not be placed in Paris, but must be placed in another legal city. After placing the cubes, draw one random cube from the cube bag and place it in Paris. This action can be taken even if there are no more cubes left on the Goods Supply spaces.

Italy: 1. City growth can occur in Rome if there is less than two city growth markers present.
2. Black/Gray cubes may be delivered over any rail links. You do not need to use any of your own links.

I don't think this is a good translation from AoS to Steam- you likely don't have the same cube availability. I suggest seeding the board with extra cubes as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.