Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Iron James Rackham
msg tools
mbmbmb
Cards in tableau include:

Cards in hand include:

I have 4 military and 0 prestige.
Can I, after settling a world (doesn't matter which one), first replace ARSW with IC to gain some prestige, and then use ABT to conquer AG (Mil 4 + 3 from ABT + 2 from (the replaced) ARSW) as the logistics settle?

This depends on two things:

* That I've understood the following correctly:
Quote:
The powers and attributes of a card removed from a player's tableau (due it being discarded, replaced, or taken over) do persist (for its owner at the start of that phase) until the end of that phase.

* That you can use TE before IL. Keldon's program doesn't seem to allow it (which prompted the question), but I think you should be able to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks right to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Børge N
Norway
Porsgrunn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironJames wrote:
* That you can use TE before IL. Keldon's program doesn't seem to allow it (which prompted the question), but I think you should be able to.
Keldon's program defines a fixed order on the Settle powers of Improved Logistics, Terraforming Engineers and Rebel Sneak Attack. This is not according to the actual rules, which says you can choose any order you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iron James Rackham
msg tools
mbmbmb
borgemik wrote:
ironJames wrote:
Keldon's program defines a fixed order on the Settle powers of Improved Logistics, Terraforming Engineers and Rebel Sneak Attack. This is not according to the actual rules, which says you can choose any order you want.

Yeah, that's what I thought.
Too bad, but fortunately it rarely matters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alexander stark
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a great combo!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.