Popular Tags: [View All]
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mb
I was thinking it would be more fun to get more lemmings onto the field of play, and I thought of doing it one of a few ways.

1. move two lemmings each round instead of only one.

2. roll a d3 and move that many lemmings each turn (for everyone).

Anyone tinkered with something like that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
See my profile to find out what technology has already been fed and added to K-9.
badge
Hard drive is spinning up... WEEEEEEEEEE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moving two at a time would certainly speed up the game, perhaps too much. I would think about having to split the total movement between to 2 lemmings, with a "1" drawn meaning you must choose one lemming to move one space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mb
Well, the game can drag a bit at times, and I think what makes the game fun and silly is the eagles diving down and munching on all those plump yummy lemmings.

Perhaps it's that I usually play with fewer players (three today), so maybe the trick is to have more lemmings move based on player count... Maybe 3 lemmings per person for a 2-3 player game, 2 for 4, and 1 for 5-6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Regulating lemming movement based on the number of players, I have done this to great effect. The more action the better. Thanks for the suggestions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.