Subject: BGG Store NOW OPEN! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristine Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While the BGG Store may look the same, you will see a few noticeable changes. Here are the highlights:

In the top left menu - a new section entitled "Store Policies". PLEASE READ before ordering.

A new product category "New Products" has been added in the left menu. All New Products to the store will start in this category and then will be moved to other categories when other new products arrive. *Please note: due to the large quantity of "new products" that arrived during the break, we have staggered the release of the products into two batches. If you were expecting something to be available, and you don't see it, that product has probably been set aside for a later release date.

Products are no longer priced $0.01 plus shipping and handling. Products are now listed at a flat rate price. Generally, all the promos will have free shipping. But there will be some products that will have additional shipping charges, as calculated by the USPS calculator.

Orders shipped to the state of TEXAS will pay sales tax (8.25%).

International Customers, please note that with the new pricing, you will be responsible for any and all customs fees associated with delivery of your orders.

Some products have a quantity limit of ONE.

From this date forward (January 9, 2012) Dominion promos are all limited to a quantity of ONE per customer per agreements with Rio Grande Games. If you place additional orders for the same Dominion promos as ones you've previously ordered, I will cancel the order and refund your payment. This same policy will be in effect on my Ebay listings.

As always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions ( store@boardgamegeek.com ) or ( kristine@boardgamegeek.com ) or (Geekmail - Kristine).

Happy New Year and Happy Shopping,
Kristine
BGG Store
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, I think I actually placed my order before you were open. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am getting a 404 Not found error page.

It says:

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.2 (Fedora) Server at store.boardgamegeek.com Port 80
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McDonald
United States
Yonkers
New York
flag msg tools
\|/
badge
/|\
mbmbmbmbmb
Any comments on when the held back items will be released in the store?
I was really looking forward to the Eclipse expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Immediately ordered DrumRoll: Ringmaster and Yggdrasil: Vidar devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Buckley
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm getting the 404 error still as well. Any advice? I've tried clearing my browser cache...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Mendez
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very exciting! Can't wait to get some more stuff from the store.

(Though, I am currently getting a 404 too.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kasper ten brinke
Netherlands
Groningen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No Eclipse?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sheppard
United States
Bellevue
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DropDeadCriminal wrote:
Any comments on when the held back items will be released in the store?
I was really looking forward to the Eclipse expansion.

This. I wish to know this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stijn
Belgium
Antwerpen
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay. Ordered a few Dominion promos and those Carcassonne meeple stickers look sweet. And free shipping!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sheppard
United States
Bellevue
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just got an email reply to my question about promos not listed in the store (like Eclipse and Eminent Domain)...

Quote:
Due to the large quantity of "new products" that arrived during the break, we have staggered the release of the products into two batches. If you were expecting something to be available, and you don't see it, that product has probably been set aside for a later release date.

Please check back in about 2 weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
mbmbmbmb
Bosco312 wrote:
I just got an email reply to my question about promos not listed in the store (like Eclipse and Eminent Domain)...

Quote:
Due to the large quantity of "new products" that arrived during the break, we have staggered the release of the products into two batches. If you were expecting something to be available, and you don't see it, that product has probably been set aside for a later release date.

How very mildly disappointing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McDonald
United States
Yonkers
New York
flag msg tools
\|/
badge
/|\
mbmbmbmbmb
2 weeks isn't so bad.
Thanks for the update.

Bosco312 wrote:

Quote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
chuckhazard wrote:
Bosco312 wrote:

Quote:

How very disappointing.

All of the stuff we received at Essen is in this first batch (since it's been waiting the longest to be released). The rest of the stuff will come next. Sorry for the wait!

We would pretty much kill Kristine if we did it all at once. I think she might crash as it is!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manchuwok
Canada
Mission
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Kristine wrote:
Products are no longer priced $0.01 plus shipping and handling. Products are now listed at a flat rate price. Generally, all the promos will have free shipping

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
mbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
chuckhazard wrote:
Bosco312 wrote:

Quote:

How very disappointing.

All of the stuff we received at Essen is in this first batch (since it's been waiting the longest to be released). The rest of the stuff will come next. Sorry for the wait!

Thanks Chaddy. I was hoping to get the Eclipse expansion to the table this weekend, but no worries. Since I'm still getting 404 though, it's moot anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
chuckhazard wrote:
Bosco312 wrote:

Quote:

How very disappointing.

We would pretty much kill Kristine if we did it all at once. I think she might crash as it is!

I think she did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mayer
United States
Perry
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I cant access the store! I get the following:

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.2 (Fedora) Server at store.boardgamegeek.com Port 80
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Glenshaw
Pa
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Bosco312 wrote:

Quote:

How disappointing. Was looking forward to the Shogun signed expansion.. oh well...

Is it exactly two weeks? I don't want to miss it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can get in just fine, but my wife can't. I was even able to place an order ...

Both of us are at our various offices.

I wonder if the change is in process of propagating through DNS servers internet-wide.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mayer
United States
Perry
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SHENANIGANS. Why can some users get in and others can not. Booo tom foolery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
Exit...pursued by a bear.
mb
I don't think the DNS tables have fully propagated through out the intarwebs.

What is the IP address?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob cavallo
United States
roseland
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay! - store open

Boo! - no 7 wonders promos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mayer
United States
Perry
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
peloquin17 wrote:
Yay! - store open

Sold out or just not listed for sale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulk
United States
Cedar Park
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bmayer wrote:
peloquin17 wrote:
Yay! - store open

Sold out or just not listed for sale?

Not listed for sale. I was on before the official announcement was made, so I'm pretty sure nothing has sold out...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.