Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand the original game as envisioned by the authors is the Advanced version. But what about the "Addendum for Demanding Cooks" rules? Do you suggest playing with those rules from start for advanced players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Wong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely yes. Even with the advanced rules (and with all the additional rules) I still think the game is lacking a bit of decisions.
BTW, you won't have any problem learning all of them if your group has no difficulty playing Puerto Rico/ Agricola.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, my group is not particularly "advanced". We usually play light-medium euro games, like Ticket to Ride Europe and Märklin, Airlines Europe, 7 Wonders and similar games. I play whatever game pleases my group and usually have to teach them the rules.

I've read the English rules posted here on BGG and they seem actually pretty clear. The basic game looks very straightforward and simple to teach (just go for either decision: draw receipts or buy ingredients), while there are more things to explain in the advanced version, which could cause some trouble to some of my fellow players. But I fear that the basic version could be too simple and that it would not be appreciated at our table so I'm definitely going to teach my friends the advanced rules. If you think the extra rules improve the game I'm going to teach them, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.