Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played a 3-player game and the first player had one more turn than the other players. Did we miss a beat somewhere? Nowhere have I read that the first player should change during the course of the game, either...

Also it seems like the first player is at disadvantage because he has to announce how many cubes he will use for military purposes. Other players can then react and not spend useless cubes. This makes a big difference it seems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Did you remove the 4-player-only cards from the deck (and use 6 face-up cards)? I didn't count so I don't know if it comes out evenly then, but the setup is definitely different for each number of players.

As for the military, the decision is made is order of descending number of military tokens. Player order is only used when people are tied on military tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tool wrote:
Did you remove the 4-player-only cards from the deck (and use 6 face-up cards)? I didn't count so I don't know if it comes out evenly then, but the setup is definitely different for each number of players.

As for the military, the decision is made is order of descending number of military tokens. Player order is only used when people are tied on military tokens.

Yes we did everything the way you describe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
els bulten
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have thesame question!
Last night I played a four-player game and the first player had more turns. Is this what's meant to happen ?

Or should the new startplayer be the player on the left of the old startplayer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Touko Tahkokallio
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Everybody should have equal number of turns and the start player is not meant to change. You probably forgot to discard the leftmost card and draw a new card at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
els bulten
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.