Subject: terr'rst questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Walker
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
1. Why would you spread terrorosts? ie what is the strategic point.
2. P7. Terrorist cells also steal oil revenue... Is this only with oil revenue cards or does money go to terrorist pool rather than empire when the oil dice rolled matches the number. Or is the money split?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sverre
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
axolotl wrote:
1. Why would you spread terrorosts? ie what is the strategic point.

Terrorists are useful to an Empire, to hinder/attack opponents. Especially if you are an Evil Empire with terrorist cards.

axolotl wrote:

2. P7. Terrorist cells also steal oil revenue... Is this only with oil revenue cards or does money go to terrorist pool rather than empire when the oil dice rolled matches the number. Or is the money split?

I don't think it's right to say that cells steal revenue - rather, a territory with a terrorist cell does not produce revenue. I don't think the revenue goes to the terrorist player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tig
msg tools
Only Cells on developed Countries can steal revenues. Terrorist dont build oil pumps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yivi NA
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mb
axolotl wrote:

I don't think it's right to say that cells steal revenue - rather, a territory with a terrorist cell does not produce revenue. I don't think the revenue goes to the terrorist player.

Terrorists steal revenue.
From the rulebook:

Quote:
Terrorist Cells also steal oil revenue from any development present.
If there is no Terrorist Player, stolen money goes into a “pot” for the eventual Terrorist Player to collect.

It's very clear. The money revenue gets collected, even if the Terrorist player doesn't exist yet!

Regards,

I.-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sverre
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this version 1 or 2 of the rules?

I don't have the rules in front of me, but I can't remember seeing that rule before... (I have version 1)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deivid lynx
Spain
flag msg tools
You lose

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sheerin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to clarify: In Version 2 of the rules, Terrorist Cells *do* steal revenue. This was done in an effort to make the Terrorist Player (when there is one) a more strategic and rewarding experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe McClure
msg tools
A question:

When a terrorist player plays a War Card, do the same rules as Terrorist Attack apply - i.e., can the terrorist unit only attack developments in the country it resides and that there is no defence to a war card?

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sverre
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ChristopheSeven wrote:
A question:

When a terrorist player plays a War Card, do the same rules as Terrorist Attack apply - i.e., can the terrorist unit only attack developments in the country it resides and that there is no defence to a war card?

Chris

Doesn't the War card require you to have a City? If so, the terrorist player is not able to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.