Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Husted
United States
East Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Players may elect to move their own piece forward the amount shown on the die, or they may move an opponent's piece back the amount shown on the die. If there are more than two players, it is possible to move an opponent's piece backward and land that piece on another opponent's piece sending that piece back to start. devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
msg tools
I know you aren't talking about the same thing I'm going to say but it deals with minus and plus, but it's a pain. I got a Trouble game from Burger King with the Happy Meal, and they decided to put negative numbers in the popamatic thing. The game is really, really tedious getting around the board because half of the numbers are positive and half are negative. You have -1, -2, -3, 1, 2, & 3. The board isn't that big, but still. And that's the reason I'm on here trying to look at pictures of Trouble to look at the die in order to see if in fact there are negative numbers. I never owned Trouble before, so I didn't know.

Even though the popamatic thing is fun, I think Sorry is a better game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Jones
United Kingdom
Ely
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PBandJ wrote:
half of the numbers are positive and half are negative

I have a copy of Frustration, which is just Trouble renamed. It has a normal 1-6 die.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.