Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Cox
United States
Fayetteville
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the game is dead, but my friend and I had fun playing and we enjoy dexterity games.

First, when a piece is thrown and it lands outside of the play area, could a move ability be used to bring it back into the play area? We assumed not.

Also, if it lands outside the area and it is placed in your discard pile, we assume that also means your turn is over?

Second, do you get to pick whatever chip you want to throw on your turn (except your first which must be a base) or do you shuffle them and just take the one off the top?

Does a base in range of another base score an extra point at the end of the game? So if two bases were in range of each other then they would score 2 extra points?

Thanks.

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Jurgens
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When a piece lands outside the play area, it is considered dead. Therefore, it can not use any of it's abilities, including ones that would allow it to move back to the play field. Once all chip abilities are resolved your turn is over. If the chip never made it into play, its abilities can't be activated, so your turn is over.

You can pick any of the remaining chips in you stack for throws after the initial base.

Yes, two bases in range of each other at the end of the game both score the bonus point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.