Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1039 Posts
[1]  Prev «  7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11  Next »  [42] | 

The Resistance» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Love Triumphs! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: resistance_clydeiii_asmod [+] [View All]
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Didn't our mission mean anything to you? I felt it really 'passed' the test, if you know what I mean.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Resistance PBF #14 - A Very Special Valentine's Day Variant - Game in progress [1-1]
Booooo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I think they would throw you under the bus, spy or not.

I thought I worded the question as one, who would you take with us as a third, and two, who are the spies that weren't on this mission?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But it's not possible, so I don't find any value in your reasoning, for my proposal's sake, that I am a spy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okie dokie.

Submitted for your approval:
Jythier, Emily, Raid

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
At the very least, I'm glad you're making these decisions easy for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I go out of my way, just for you, Dexter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
That last post was supposed to have ASCII hearts, but I guess BGG treats them as opening HTML tags.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
Merlin
mbmbmbmbmb
Votes are back! All nos. Next leader, you're up! (trying to be as moderatorless as possible here, you guys know how to play the game)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
We could use some fluff from you, Clyde. Like, for instance, did Emily break Jythier's heart?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher M
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
Awesome Possum
mbmbmbmbmb
Next leader is Dex, everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clydeiii wrote:
Votes are back! All nos. Next leader, you're up! (trying to be as moderatorless as possible here, you guys know how to play the game)

I declare this game defunct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, let's just say that between Clydeiii and I, one of us CAN count to SEVEN votes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam C
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
Well, let's just say that between Clydeiii and I, one of us CAN count to SEVEN votes.

Jytier are we to understand that you hadn't voted yet at the time Clyde released the results?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, so here are my thoughts for my proposal. I don't want to take either Jythier or Emily, because I know one of them is a Spy. I think I do want to take Raid, because both Emily and Jythier were for taking him, and assuming a Spy would want to be alone on the team, neither would want him with them.

I still don't trust Dinadan (sorry if I'm wrong; I think you have forever prejudiced me from the last game we played), so that leaves Adam and 1awesomeguy. Any opinions from the peanut gallery of who I should take among those two?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dexter345 wrote:
Okay, so here are my thoughts for my proposal. I don't want to take either Jythier or Emily, because I know one of them is a Spy. I think I do want to take Raid, because both Emily and Jythier were for taking him, and assuming a Spy would want to be alone on the team, neither would want him with them.

I still don't trust Dinadan (sorry if I'm wrong; I think you have forever prejudiced me from the last game we played), so that leaves Adam and 1awesomeguy. Any opinions from the peanut gallery of who I should take among those two?

This isn't going to work. Unless Emily and Jythier are both spies, this proposal is guaranteed to have one. I really think Emily+Jythier is unlikely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
Merlin
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
I don't have to count, I let bgg's mailbox do it for me. Alas, one person submitted TWO votes (both no) so I got confused.

Sorry Jyth, what would you like me to do? Just be honest and tell us what your vote would've been...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam C
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterDinadan wrote:
Dexter345 wrote:

This isn't going to work. Unless Emily and Jythier are both spies, this proposal is guaranteed to have one. I really think Emily+Jythier is unlikely.

Not true MD. Assuming Dexter is good (which I'm still dubious of), and only one of Emily or Jythier was a spy, that would leave 4 other people for Dexter to chose from - MD, Adam, awesomeguy and Raid. Again, assuming Dexter is good and one of Emily and Jyth is a spy, only 2 of the 4 of the remaining people would be guaranteed to be a spy. You could still have a clean 3 person mission by picking amongst the two of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Acope27 wrote:
MasterDinadan wrote:
Dexter345 wrote:

Not true MD. Assuming Dexter is good (which I'm still dubious of), and only one of Emily or Jythier was a spy, that would leave 4 other people for Dexter to chose from - MD, Adam, awesomeguy and Raid. Again, assuming Dexter is good and one of Emily and Jyth is a spy, only 2 of the 4 of the remaining people would be guaranteed to be a spy. You could still have a clean 3 person mission by picking amongst the two of them.

Dexter is excluding me, Jythier, and Emily. Unless two of the three of us are spies, his team must have at least one spy. I know that I'm not a spy, and I really doubt that both Jythier and Emily are.

I'm saying from my perspective, it is very clearly a bad team. I know more about my loyalty than you do though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam C
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterDinadan wrote:
Acope27 wrote:
MasterDinadan wrote:
Dexter345 wrote:

Dexter is excluding me, Jythier, and Emily. Unless two of the three of us are spies, his team must have at least one spy. I know that I'm not a spy, and I really doubt that both Jythier and Emily are.

I'm saying from my perspective, it is very clearly a bad team. I know more about my loyalty than you do though!

Ok, well if you are in fact good, then I agree, the mission is guaranteed to have a fail unless Emily and Jythier are spies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam C
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dexter345 wrote:

I can tell you definitively that I am Resistance, so you would be more than safe putting me on a mission.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
We are not now that strength which in old days Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
badge
There is hope.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dexter345 wrote:

I'd be fine going on this mission, but I want you to pick the final member yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dinadan's vote pattern says 'spy' to me, just because he was for the first mission when someone put him on it, which I believe is a subtle spy tell.

I cannot honestly say how I was going to vote because I was waffling, which I suppose will tell you enough.

So this pretty much solidifies the Raid-is-clean theory, as we've all deigned to go on a mission with him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
All right, I suppose that's all I'll get out of you guys. I'll propose Dexter, Raid, and 1awesomeguy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11  Next »  [42] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.