Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Arnaudo
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
anyone knows if the rulebook for this game is/will be available somewhere online? I'd like to take a gander at it before I commit to the expensive pre-order, especially considering that the rulebook of the original design seemed to have some problems...

THANKS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kerstan
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Marco,

I'm not sure if Compass games monitors BGG on a regular basis. However I have seen them on the consimworld forums. I'm happy make a request on your behalf as I'm due to don the robe of nato sympbols, swing the chalice of grognardim and seek solace in its hallow halls...

Cheers
Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Arnaudo
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
SnorriHT wrote:
Hi Marco,

I'm not sure if Compass games monitors BGG on a regular basis. However I have seen them on the consimworld forums. I'm happy make a request on your behalf as I'm due to don the robe of nato sympbols, swing the chalice of grognardim and seek solace in its hallow halls...

Cheers
Tony

if you could obtain that information that'd be awesome, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McCarthy
United States
Blaine
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Also this edition appears to contain a rather large deck of cards similar to that of a CDG. Which I believe differs from the original but I could be wrong as I have never played Le Grand Empire.

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edgar Gallego
Spain
Sarriguren
Navarra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards are the substitutes of chits with events, and tactics, that were used in Le Grand Empire. The same with better components. And not a CDG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McCarthy
United States
Blaine
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Ok, I gathered from reading the description that it wasn't a CDG not really sure why I used that comparison. I do hope some rules are posted soon though I am eager to preorder this as it's sounds great and the map is gorgeous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Mortell
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Marco,

they have just posted a link to the rules over at Consim world....

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.1dd5833a/152

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.