Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe Franckx
Belgium
Boom
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm currently thinking of buying this boardgame and have found 2 copies in 2 differents stores.

The first store sells a cheap (37euros) german version, the other own an english (58 euro) version.

The rules translation is no problem, there are pdf's out there on this site and designer site with the english version. But I'm afraid of the in game text of trap cards and such.

Do you guys know of a translations of all the in-game text? Or should I buy the more expensive one?

I'm also considering Dungeon Petz, same problem here, but I think the in-game text is non existent there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Bulacz
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have combat spells and trap cards - you need A4 translation sheet or you need to sleeve those cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Franckx
Belgium
Boom
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any A4 translation sheets out there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Franckx
Belgium
Boom
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
woops sorry I've missed this post on the forums before I asked my questions. Blame it on the medicine for my cold

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/456809/translation-of-cards

so I'll go with the german versions yeah

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.