John Yianni
United Kingdom
Potters Bar
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Army of Frogs HD will be available to download for FREE for one day only: 16th Feb - That's Tomorrow http://tiny.cc/z5aw9
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Chamberlain
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you - downloaded!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed R
United States
Huntington
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Fun game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grr. Missed it. So I've had to stump up the princely sum of 69p for it. Don't begrudge paying that, as it'll make a change from kicking the AI's butt at Hive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Swarthout
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This app has got one of the worst online implementations yet. Max of 3 games means that unless you take your turns quickly, people will drop out of the game without notice. There have been several times when I've gone to my list of active games only to find it blank, even though I had been involved in three games only the day before. Also, you can't tell which games are awaiting your turn without going into them. Finally, you have to step through the player list screen for the game before you get to the actual game board. Why? Makes no sense. Also making no sense, always displaying 4 players (even on 2- and 3-player games).

I hope this online implementation is scrapped when Neuroshima Hex is updated to include online async.

Greg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.