Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Fenrick
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Earth Reborn is back on sale on Tanga. 39+s/h seems to be pretty good if you are interested.

Game link here: Earth Reborn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
$38.99 w/ $8.99 shipping

Also, up to 2 copies will ship per $8.99 paid.

Board Game Prices listing for Earth Reborn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
it just makes me sad that it was 29.99 @ Tanga last year and I didn't jump on it.

soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
I should take this out of Shrink one of these days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Clausing
United States
Winfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great game. I bought it on Tanga last year. Glad I did. It's one of my favorites now.

I'd love to see an Undead Viking review of it in the near future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Downs
United States
Granville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My Wife bought this for me last year at the awesome price. I have played the first scenario several times with my step son... we will move on one of these days, but we have a lot of fun with the basic scenario, why not savor it, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Walsh
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it from my SecretSanta. Quickly moving up the "to play" list...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my favorites. Amazing, deep game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Walsh
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A little sad to see it relegated to Tanga-dom so soon, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
havoc110 wrote:

So soon? It was there months and months ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Schenectady
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosphere wrote:
havoc110 wrote:

Last time (and first time) it was on Tanga was June 8, 2011
Sold for $27.99 plus $8.99 shipping

I remember it selling out damned quick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender Wiggin wrote:
Geosphere wrote:
havoc110 wrote:

Last time (and first time) it was on Tanga was June 8, 2011
Sold for $27.99 plus $8.99 shipping

I remember it selling out damned quick

and i bought mine at full retail right before , and have yet to open it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
mandingoman wrote:
Great game. I bought it on Tanga last year. Glad I did. It's one of my favorites now.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I always wonder why a review of the game is wanted by people that have already stated their positive opinion of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UndeadViking wrote:
mandingoman wrote:

While I appreciate the sentiment, I always wonder why a review of the game is wanted by people that have already stated their positive opinion of the game.

Really? I think it should be obvious; you guys drive a much bigger audience to a game that we love.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Parker
United States
Aggieland
Texas
flag msg tools
You're only young once...but you can be immature the rest of your life!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
UndeadViking wrote:
mandingoman wrote:

I can only answer for me, but I am one of those that will sometimes watch a review (even one of yours) of a game even though I have already formed my own opinion. I had not thought about this until you asked, but I believe I do it to see if the reviewer's opinion matches mine. If it does, I tend to give more credence to their reviews and they are more likely to influence what I buy in the future. Hope that makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Briarcliff Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UndeadViking wrote:
mandingoman wrote:

I enjoy reading good reviews of games I've already played. Frequently I'll catch a rule we played wrong or see the game in a different light. More than once, a well-written review has gotten my group to give a game we weren't keen on a second chance. Many more times than once, a well-written review has "reminded" us to get a game we enjoyed back on the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sometimes it's interesting to see other people's takes on different things about a game. It is not entirely unlike talking with someone about the game. Obviously, there's no back and forth communication, but ideas are still communicated and either agreed or disagreed with. There's also some fun in just seeing a game you like get attention I guess. I have often watched reviews of games I already own and have formed opinions about. Maybe it's just because I have no one around who shares my interests.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UndeadViking wrote:
mandingoman wrote:

Maybe he likes listening to your opinions.

I check out your opinions on games I may want to buy and compare opinions to games I already own. It helps me figure out if our taste in games is similar and if my opinion would match yours. I've actually stopped watching a few video reviewer because I found our tastes aren't really similar. It's mainly just you and Marco. Heck, your video reviews have pretty much replaced my TV watching time. ..except for Spartacus.

You guys aren't good enough to keep me away from that show!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UndeadViking wrote:
mandingoman wrote:

gamepr0n
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Mayers
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
havoc110 wrote:
Got it from my SecretSanta...

Me too!

What great Secret Santas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Wankel engine
mbmbmb
havoc110 wrote:

I'm surprised at this, too. Folks, you gotta try this. If you look at my ratings, you'll see I'm far from an Ameritrash Fantasy Flight fanboy, which is what I suspect people think this is. But this game is fantastic. Great mechanics, great components, short playing time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SQ
United States
Show Low
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
Check out Far Space Foundry - currently on Kickstarter!
mb
UndeadViking wrote:

I'm in the same boat. I really want to try it, but am intimidated by it at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Benton Harbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
meskue wrote:
UndeadViking wrote:

I'm in the same boat. I really want to try it, but am intimidated by it at the same time.

I had the same concerns. Having looked at things like BattleTech and not being a wargamer, I was a little scared at first. Thanks to the incremental way they introduce the rules, however, it makes it really easy to dip your toe in the water and get used to everything. Eventually there's a lot to remember, but they provide nice 'cheat sheets' and a lot of the more basic stuff will become old hat by the time you reach the end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Clausing
United States
Winfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UndeadViking wrote:
mandingoman wrote:

Wow... lots of feedback on that comment. I'd have to agree with everyone that responded.

1) Your in depth reveiws drive game sales (assuming whether its positive or not).
2) I always enjoy reading a good review or session report... positive or negative
3) Take the game out of the shrink for Pete's sake! Just kidding... I know it's tough getting a game like this to the table with little ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was one of the few that managed to grab this for $30 at the last Tanga deal. Tempted to buy another copy, despite not having played my own yet.

Luckily, this weekend I have two friends coming over who have both played at least the first few scenarios. Time to crack this thing open!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.