Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathew Howell
New Zealand
Manukau
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So really the only benefit of supporting this would be the promo tiles. Not sure its worth the extra cost for 7 promo tiles. Do you know if the promos will be available some other way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmb
Dipree wrote:
So really the only benefit of supporting this would be the promo tiles. Not sure its worth the extra cost for 7 promo tiles. Do you know if the promos will be available some other way?

I don't know, but to be honest, I doubt it. I expect they're a perk reserved for Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Howell
New Zealand
Manukau
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So still 'Brick and Mortar' is only real option (and would need Retailer #2 level).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume you've had no reply from them David about getting in on the Retailer option?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thereat wrote:
I assume you've had no reply from them David about getting in on the Retailer option?

Unfortunately not - a deathly silence!

I was hoping to get signed copies to give away at BGBTB, but it seems that isn't to be. The good news, though, is that our main supplier is bringing it in, meaning it'll definitely be hitting Kiwi shelves, and that's the most important thing (in my view).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Howell
New Zealand
Manukau
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is getting it they can add in extra dice, pins and t-shirts, so only thing missing would be the promo tiles. So that would be one way to get some of the stuff at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop of East Anglia
New Zealand
Christchurch
i actually live in Wellington
flag msg tools
I'm, I'm afraid there's been a mistake. The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police. I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me can look me up
badge
Golden Camel !!!
mbmbmbmbmb

The deafening silence in response to "Oh My God! There's An Axe In My Head." The Game of International Diplomacy In Kickstarter: New Zealand Group-buys is also cause for an 'alas' ... Maybe we don't have many subscribers or kiwi logins at the moment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering there is most often only 2 of us and this one seems mostly recommended for larger numbers, that's why I have perhaps passed this one by

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray W
msg tools
Hi Everyone ":^{D>

This is Ray Wehrs from Calliope Games. I can confirm that Tim has his order for Calliope products in house. We plan on shipping his order the first week of July. Tsuro of the Seas will ship early August.

I'm comfident that PixelPark will service you all in New Zealand very well. Game On!

Ray Wehrs
Calliope Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Pollard
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The shipping on the Sid Sackson reprint is quite high (more than 50% of original price)... I wonder if they would add a bundle option if asked? KS link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/167427101/sid-sackson-si...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray W
msg tools
Hi David : )

I owe you an apology... I thought I had responded to your request. My involvement at the ASTRA Marketplace has really added to my work load.

To answer your question, I am unwilling to remove the B&M restriction. As with any rule, there is always a situation that proves to break the reasoning behind it; this situation very well may do that. However, if I make an exclusion here, others will certainly pop up and ask "Why not me?"

Calliope Games is a supporter of all retailers... on-line and B&M. Although I cannot provide you with the Kickstarter promotional items, we may be able to come up with an alternative promotional package through PixelPark.

If you'd like to explore this further, please eMail CustomerService@CalliopeGames.com.

Thank you all for the support of Tsuro of the Seas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David and Natalie
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmb
Pappa Bear wrote:
Hi David : )

I owe you an apology... I thought I had responded to your request. My involvement at the ASTRA Marketplace has really added to my work load.

To answer your question, I am unwilling to remove the B&M restriction. As with any rule, there is always a situation that proves to break the reasoning behind it; this situation very well may do that. However, if I make an exclusion here, others will certainly pop up and ask "Why not me?"

Calliope Games is a supporter of all retailers... on-line and B&M. Although I cannot provide you with the Kickstarter promotional items, we may be able to come up with an alternative promotional package through PixelPark.

If you'd like to explore this further, please eMail CustomerService@CalliopeGames.com.

Thank you all for the support of Tsuro of the Seas!

Hi Ray. No apology necessary! But a huge thanks for responding, and I do understand you need to draw the line somewhere! I subscribe to the old adage that "if you don't ask, you don't get", hence the email.

I'll be sure to touch base with you via email to see if we can work something out as far as an alternative promotional package goes.

Thanks again! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone interested in a group buy of Zombies At Your Heels? It's for charity too!

http://www.indiegogo.com/zayh?c=home
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop of East Anglia
New Zealand
Christchurch
i actually live in Wellington
flag msg tools
I'm, I'm afraid there's been a mistake. The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police. I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me can look me up
badge
Golden Camel !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thereat wrote:
Anyone interested in a group buy of Zombies At Your Heels? It's for charity too!

http://www.indiegogo.com/zayh?c=home

Sorry Jon, best of luck though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Adam
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I might have missed something, but how's it $138US? Do you mean $NZ?

Dipree wrote:
There's a new backer level on Tsuro of the Seas that gives both versions of Tsuro for the same shipping.

International Gunner: You asked for it and here it is… You’ll receive the 1st Gunner plus Tsuro the game of the path and the shipping rates will remain the same! Now you’ll get both games and all the swag in a single shipper essentially reducing the international shipping cost per game by half!

So this would make it US$138 for us. Not sure how that would compare to retail price here though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:
$100 for the 2 games, and if you check the first level, it says to add $38 for international shipping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Adam
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thereat wrote:
$100 for the 2 games, and if you check the first level, it says to add $38 for international shipping

Ah thanks, had totally missed that! Damm that's a lot, seems ummm very flat rate regardless of backing level. Sucks to be a non North American some days

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
moonglow wrote:
Thereat wrote:

Ah thanks, had totally missed that! Damm that's a lot, seems ummm very flat rate regardless of backing level. Sucks to be a non North American some days

Yup - I would have loved to get in on the Kickstarter, but that's too much for me, especially as I already have a copy of Tsuro

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Howell
New Zealand
Manukau
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If someone puts in a for Tsuro of the Seas at the International level, we can also add the following:

•Tsuro of the Seas lapel pin - $8.00 ea. (NZ$10.19)
•Custom daikaiju dice - $3.50 a pair. (NZ$4.46)
•Tsuro of the Seas T-Shirt - $20.00 ea. (NZ$25.48)
•Tsuro of the Seas Promo tiles - $12.00 ea. (NZ$15.28)

I would be willing to put in for some of these and some of the shipping cost if others want to. We have 14 hours to decide.

Edit: Actually I would also be willing to put in the actual pledge if others want just the promo stuff and no one else wants to do the international pledge.

Edit: Promo tiles are:
•1 Uzushio! (Whirlpool tile)
•5 Taihou (Canon tiles)
•2 Tsunami (Tidalwave tiles)
•1 Mystic Portal tile

Edit: I have put in my pledge for this. Any messages I get to add I will and will work out shipping later. If we are able to add to the pledge after it has closed I will add in any late comers.

Edit: It worked out in the end to NZ$175, Retail for the two games is $110 and there's NZ$55 of promo stuff so in the end shipping cost me NZ$10. So not to bad in the end, its a pity I wasn't able to get this message out earlier enough for others to see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Howell
New Zealand
Manukau
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a reminder that if anyone wants any of the Tsuro of the Seas promo stuff I can add to my pledge to get it. I can get the following:

Not sure how long I have to get this extra stuff together so be quick. :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise McCully
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dipree wrote:
Just a reminder that if anyone wants any of the Tsuro of the Seas promo stuff I can add to my pledge to get it. I can get the following:

Not sure how long I have to get this extra stuff together so be quick.

I thought the boat sailed on that option two weeks ago when the kickstarter was funded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Howell
New Zealand
Manukau
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope according to an update they will ask if we want anything extra before it ships. Which is why I am offering :)

Quote:

Before we ship the orders, we wil confirm them with you. If you want to increase your reward level and / or add the promotional tiles, you will be able to do it at that time. However, we will need to add an additional charge to your credit card for the difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Adam
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter on Flashpoint expansions is up!!!! yahheeee

There is a contribution level for three copies of both expansions at $65 + $10 international shipping. It works $23 each versus the $35 for a single buyer.

Anyone keen? I'm happy to make the contribution.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2012515236/flash-point-2...

PS, this thread might work better as a geeklist?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise McCully
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
moonglow wrote:
Kickstarter on Flashpoint expansions is up!!!! yahheeee

There is a contribution level for three copies of both expansions at $65 + $10 international shipping. It works $23 each versus the $35 for a single buyer.

Anyone keen? I'm happy to make the contribution.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2012515236/flash-point-2...

PS, this thread might work better as a geeklist?

There IS a geeklist, read the original post. I've been wondering why only a few of us have been using it. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Grant
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
More Yellow
badge
Great Wall of China
mbmbmbmbmb
"Triple Urban Structures & 2nd Story" has $30 international shipping.

There's a geeklist linked in the initial post of this thread:

Kickstarter: New Zealand Group-buys

Edit - too slow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.