Subject: Map: missing items rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philippe MOREL
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just noticed few omissions:

The Sée river (north of Avranches) is missing and, is quite as wide as the Sélune.

the Couesnon river (running from the Mt Saint Michel bay through Pontorson) is missing (and ilt looks like the Dive river).

Avranches is an up-hill town.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Holte
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That file is very old; it was just an initial rough map for playtest.

The final looks more like this (which is the artwork that I submitted, though a few things could possibly have been changed by Mark):

As far as Avranches, I didn't feel that the slope nearby justified the bonus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philippe MOREL
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! Tanks for your answer.

I've been living there for 17 years and I can tell you that the northern, western and southern sides can be considered as severe slope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfredo Battaglia
msg tools
I thought that the city of Mortain was to be included in the expansion maps. I've received the expansion today but none of the maps include Mortain and surrounding areas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlfredoMBattaglia wrote:
I thought that the city of Mortain was to be included in the expansion maps. I've received the expansion today but none of the maps include Mortain and surrounding areas.

That would be the "next" expansion, right? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfredo Battaglia
msg tools
Oops! While placing my Optical Sighting Device over my eyes I noticed that map 'F' does contain the city of Mortain and the all important Hills 285 & 314. blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.