Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Roney
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Visually, the building area locations are separate. From the images in the gallery, I see examples of people not following suit (which is the way we played our first game) and also of people playing two face down cards, implying that they ARE following suit.

Which is it officially?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sroney wrote:
Visually, the building area locations are separate. From the images in the gallery, I see examples of people not following suit (which is the way we played our first game) and also of people playing two face down cards, implying that they ARE following suit.

Which is it officially?

You have to follow suit in all areas of the board, including the centre building area. Or, place two face down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Roney
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UnknownParkerBrother wrote:
sroney wrote:

Which is it officially?

You have to follow suit in all areas of the board, including the centre building area. Or, place two face down.

So this image is wrong, then?:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sroney wrote:
So this image is wrong, then?:

Looks like it. Unless they're playing their 2 cards face up, which is wrong technically, but still legal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.