Subject: 6th player expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott McKay
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools

Anyone know if/when there is another expansion imminent? And if it will have parts for a 6th player? Thinking about picking up a damaged F&F for extra parts then doing some painting to make my own 6th player pieces but obviously don't want to spend the money and effort if I don't need to. Effort sucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dragan Lujic
Denmark
flag msg tools
So far, there's nothing on the FFG site about another Civ expansion. But the possibilities have been discussed in previous threads around here.

Personally, I think it would be cool with several small regional packs, like one with 4 new Asian civs, one with African etc.... (Of course, including several different goodies besides civ cards and start tiles.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
There will likely be another expansion, but seeing as Fame & Fortune just came out, it's probably still around a year away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El-ad David Amir
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is FFG, my friend. There WILL be a second expansion. It WILL have support for a sixth player. And a player in our group predicted it's going to have religion (since that's the new mechanic in the computer game expansion). FFG are often predictable like that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Notsteve Notlawton
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I personally believe there will be an expansion, there shall be a 6th player, and i believe japan and france shall be in it, as niether oda nobunaga nor napoleon are in te great general deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El-ad David Amir
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deredbaron wrote:
I personally believe there will be an expansion, there shall be a 6th player, and i believe japan and france shall be in it, as niether oda nobunaga nor napoleon are in te great general deck.

Good point, Napoleon missing from the Great Generals deck is a possible hint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott McKay
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools

Good predictions - I forgot about the religion aspect. Maybe there will also be more to the diplomacy as well; official alliances, trade partners, declarations of war, peace treaties, penalties for breaking them...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olexus
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait for another expansion as well. France and Japan are good guesses. A sixth player might be in there, although interesting to see the six player map they'll come up with.
The game is great, I just hope FFG doesn't loose the license like it happened with the FFG board game of the Blizzard games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.