5 Posts

Treasure Chest» Forums » Rules

Subject: San Juan: Residence card question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manuel Jesús Galván Ruiz
Spain
flag msg tools
How can I earn all the point from this card? How is it possible to build 12 buildings?

RESIDENCE
At the end of the game, owner scores 4-3-2-1 VPs for each set of three different buildings with the same building cost

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
The game doesn't end until somebody have 12 buildings, so that might be you.

In order to get all the points, one of your sets have to be 6 cost buildings, so for example build a City Hall, A Palace and a Residence, and that will count as one of the sets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume the sets must be different? ie: you couldn't have a set of 3 point cards and another set of 3 points cards for 4 and 3 points?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
I assume the sets must be different? ie: you couldn't have a set of 3 point cards and another set of 3 points cards for 4 and 3 points?

We assume you can, as long as all the card in each set are different.

So we also allow you to have 2 set of 1 point cards, and in each set there can be an Indigo plant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ketigid ketigid
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:

That's what we assumed too. But it could be interpreted either way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.