Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Heine
United States
Waconia
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are the instructions included with the checkers game I have.

"Each player places twelve men on alternate squares of the first there rows on each and of the board.
OBJECTTIVE : To block you opponent's men from moving or to capture and remove them from the board,
THE PLAY ; The men are moved by each of the players in turn and in order to capture an opponent's man, thus removing him from the board, you must jump that man, placing your man in a vacant diagonally behind the man you are capturing. Single men can move diagonally forward only, When reaches the last row of the opponent's side another man is placed on top of this man and you now have a King. Then man placed on top is one of those captured by your opponent which he returns to you A King. can be moved both backwards diagonally if there are several men on the board with vacant squares behind them, they may be all captured at once. In this case the Talking man is placed on the vacant diagonally behind the last man."

How many mistakes can you find?

I teach English so I just wanted to take red pen to the whole thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sounds like it was done by a computer program!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.