Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Halasz
Hungary
Szada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do in decline tokens occupy a region?

E.g.: Forest Clump: Each Forest occupied is worth 1 additional victory coin this turn.

What is the difference between Forest Clump and Heigh-Ho! (Each region with cavern is worth 1 additional victory coin this turn)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fisha wrote:
Do in decline tokens occupy a region?

E.g.: Forest Clump: Each Forest occupied is worth 1 additional victory coin this turn.

What is the difference between Forest Clump and Heigh-Ho! (Each region with cavern is worth 1 additional victory coin this turn)

Occupied means there is a race token in it. The token could be active, in decline, or a lost tribe. So it just means if you occupy it with either active or in decline races you get 1 additional point.

Heigh-ho just means the cavern symbol is also worth one additional victory point. The difference (going off your descriptions since I don't have the cards in front of me) is that one gives you points for things printed on the board, the other for pieces on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Halasz
Hungary
Szada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you.
We play tales with underground. I thought that cavern is a region type in the base game, so we added bonus points for mine regions instead of caverns. I think we played it wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fisha wrote:
Thank you.
We play tales with underground. I thought that cavern is a region type in the base game, so we added bonus points for mine regions instead of caverns. I think we played it wrong.

Yeah, you need to make some provisions with Underground. Caverns are the "mines" on the original board. They look like little rounded hills. On the Underground board, I would agree they are the mine regions so you probably played it best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.