Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Riverside
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone!

I've put together some score cards for 7 Wonders and 7 Wonders: Leaders. I'd like to do the same here, but first I need to know if the score card is changed.

I created these and had them laminated for use as our score card whenever we play:

Is a new line added for Cities? I can see by the visuals shown in this thread that there are points on the black cards.

I am aware that this information may not yet be available, but if it is, I appreciate the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Thornsen
United States
Nottingham
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Players can lose points by taking too many Debt Tokens - those could be added as part of your money score. Some of the Black cards are also worth points, but those could be easily added up as part of your Blue points. The "Mask" symbol is added as part of your Green score.

So, there are a few new things that are worth points, but I'm not sure if they really warrant a totally new row for adding them up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Riverside
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Faranim wrote:
So, there are a few new things that are worth points, but I'm not sure if they really warrant a totally new row for adding them up.

True, I could use the score sheet I have from leaders. I could even just write additional scores wherever there is room off of the sheet. I'd prefer to make a large-scale version of the official score card that comes with the game, assuming that a new score card does in fact come with the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
wizcreations wrote:
I've put together some score cards for 7 Wonders and 7 Wonders: Leaders. I'd like to do the same here, but first I need to know if the score card is changed.

The sample score sheets that I received from Repos include the negative points (from punishment tokens) on the line with money and the black and yellow cards are included on the same line, probably since only a few of each color provide points, which makes them similar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Riverside
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So perhaps the current yellow line I can split in half. Something like this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle W.
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Now appearing in Jurassic World! (Not really)
badge
How Me Grimlock get geekgold?
mbmbmbmbmb
W Eric Martin wrote:
wizcreations wrote:

The sample score sheets that I received from Repos include the negative points (from punishment tokens) on the line with money and the black and yellow cards are included on the same line, probably since only a few of each color provide points, which makes them similar.
Good to hear. Hopefully they stick with that instead of making an even larger score pad, because the one that came with Leaders is already a little too big for the plastic insert and has to go in at an angle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
wizcreations wrote:
So perhaps the current yellow line I can split in half. Something like this?

That's pretty much how it looks on the score sheet I have. Success!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Riverside
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, thanks! I'll make this and hopefully that is how the actual score sheet will be released. It still has the rows for leaders on it, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
wizcreations wrote:
Okay, thanks! I'll make this and hopefully that is how the actual score sheet will be released. It still has the rows for leaders on it, right?

Yes, although you can use Cities without having Leaders in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Riverside
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update on this? Has an official score card been made public yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
wizcreations wrote:
Any update on this? Has an official score card been made public yet?

Not that I've seen, and the press section of Repos' website doesn't contain anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.