Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The example of play PDF for this game is very helpful, particulalry the player aid on page 17. I was disappointed that the play aid was not included with the game. I tried to print it out from the PDF, but the color scheme makes it very difficult to read. Any chance the play aid can be included here as a file with a white background? Probably asking too much, but the rules with white background would be nice too. The graphic design is cool, but hard to read.

This game looks really neat and I can't wait to try out the scenarios. Thanks for the design!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I already mentioned this to the designer - I believe he has something in the works.

As a side note (and rant), I have several LnL games, and all were in need of play aids, which would have been good to include in the box. Most other companies realize this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
loquitur wrote:
I already mentioned this to the designer - I believe he has something in the works.

As a side note (and rant), I have several LnL games, and all were in need of play aids, which would have been good to include in the box. Most other companies realize this.

Good to hear. I agree on the play aid issue. It should be a no brainer. One page of cardstock is all it takes. GMT is real solid with this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petre Tutunea
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Haven't started the (re)work on the aid yet, but I will in the next few days. Shouldn't take too long, so stay tuned! :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! Thanks. Looking forward to playing Scenario 1 this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Malvictis wrote:
Haven't started the (re)work on the aid yet, but I will in the next few days. Shouldn't take too long, so stay tuned!

Available for download or purchase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petre Tutunea
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
red black wrote:
Available for download or purchase?

Free download, of course :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petre Tutunea
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Here is the promised playaid, front and back, in a preview version before going 'live' with it in the game's files section. Please let me know of any misspellings, poor wordings needing clarification or any game info not included that you think it should be on the aid.

PS: I'm sorry that I couldn't post the files, because of BGG's downtime, in time for those of you who might have needed them this past weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The play aids look great to me! I enjoyed my first play this weekend. Please post these aids soon! Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would suggest uploading the file to the file section. I think it is buried here and will get more responses there. Plus I am dying to print this out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petre Tutunea
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I will, but trust me, uploading anything through BGG's moderation is a p-a-i-n! I'd like to save myself the aggravation and only go through that as few times as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Phillips
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Malvictis wrote:
I will, but trust me, uploading anything through BGG's moderation is a p-a-i-n! I'd like to save myself the aggravation and only go through that as few times as possible.

You should send a thank you note to the nice folks at Games legal-harassment Workshop for that. Anyone trying to upload anything to BGG now is automatically a criminal suspect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petre Tutunea
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I have submitted the playaid to the files section. Since it will take a while for the admins to approve it, and because of BGG's 7 Mb size limit, I have also uploaded a much higher quality playaid (47 Mb tiffs) on rapidshare. Will post this link in the files section as well once the BGG aid goes live.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Io Stesso
Italy
Milan
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Malvictis wrote:
I have submitted the playaid to the files section. Since it will take a while for the admins to approve it, and because of BGG's 7 Mb size limit, I have also uploaded a much higher quality playaid (47 Mb tiffs) on rapidshare. Will post this link in the files section as well once the BGG aid goes live.

Thanks a lot! You are a talented man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Malvictis wrote:

Printed them out on rapidshare. Very nice! Thanks.

Setting up scenario II.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.