Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Or should I saw a harsh few days. My first game ever, on August 13 I get: NR, 4, 5, and NR, for raids. On Agust 14: 6, 6, NR, NR. By the third day I am sitting at 4 destroyed British planes and one Luftwaffe plane destroyed. On August 14 I had my fighters, both, at a satellite base ready for take off, when it got bombed and lost both fighters, oops. Will try again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Key
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I've played the short campaign a few times and the medium once.Never won. But loved the game every time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Davis
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was nothing. I once played a campaign game w/random weather where out of 32 days, 30 days were sunny. I lost 6 pilots, the other two were wounded, every British target had bomb damage, & after the 3rd day, there were never less than 6 Luftwaffe planes in the Destroyed box! needless to say, the Luftwaffe won by blowout...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.