Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett Nuske
Australia
Donvale
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Compare the IV edition with the Blackbox edition?

Firstly which one is correct? The Blackbox edition mentions tearing down buildings of each opponent but the IV edition doesn't make mention of this at all.

Also, it says to tear down 'matching incomplete building'. What is it matching?

Matching the colour of the legionary card lead? Matching the building type on the legionary card lead? Matching the colour or building type of the card you are wishing to steal with the legionary?

If someone is able to clear this up (or point me to somewhere this has already been discussed) I would be grateful.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wakefield Morys-Carter
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
junkmonsta wrote:
Firstly which one is correct? The Blackbox edition mentions tearing down buildings of each opponent but the IV edition doesn't make mention of this at all.

Also, it says to tear down 'matching incomplete building'. What is it matching?

Matching the colour of the legionary card lead? Matching the building type on the legionary card lead? Matching the colour or building type of the card you are wishing to steal with the legionary?

If someone is able to clear this up (or point me to somewhere this has already been discussed) I would be grateful.

Thanks

Matching means matching the colour of the material you wishing to steal with the legionary.

My assumption is that you do this once per opponent that you are targeting with the legionary. If you have a card which allows you to target all opponents then this should work on them too.

Edit: Here is a link to the official clarification.
Re: Playtesting needed for official GtR mini-expansion/variant
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I notice that the Black Box card doesn't include the words "in addition", so I would assume you take this action instead of taking from someone's hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
It says, "may additionally."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
darthnice wrote:
It says, "may additionally."

blush
I was comparing by looking at the words that weren't there more than the words that were.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.