Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
People are saying Vanguard and Fallen Kingdom are the weakest factions and this set really helps them out. So, What do you think should be taken out and added in for each of their respective factions. No Mercs please!

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Bessette
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone has a different style, here are my creations:

Vanguard
Sera Eldwin
Jacob Eldwin
Kalon Lightbringer
Leah Goodwin

6 Guardian Knight
4 Priest
4 Stalwart Archer
4 Cavalery Knight

This build has quickness, range and makes use of a lot of the events the Vanguards have in creative ways. It addresses their weakness of only attacking with single dice and give thier Champions more firepower.

Fallen Kingdom
Ret-Talus
Elut-Bal
Skhull
Anica

1 Reaper
6 Skeletal Archer
6 Zombie Warrior
5 Cultist

Cultists are great. Sure they are easy to kill but they hit with 2 attack dice and injure those who attack them back. Doing a greater raise near the end game and bringing cultists out make summoners worry. Zombies and Archers are still the lynch pin of the army. Anica helps fuel the need for more magic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found 2 other options for each of these factions in case anyone else is curious:

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/Deck_Cards.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Sitz
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
I just found 2 other options for each of these factions in case anyone else is curious:

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/Deck_Cards.pdf

I approve this message.

Also, if you've got the earlier reinforcement packs, one of my favorite FK decks is something like this:

Malevolence (she's great with Forced Summon and Dark Sacrifice)
Elut Bal
Skhull

1x Zombie Warrior
5x Reaper
5x Cultist
7x Skeletal Archer

It's very similar to the "mutual destruction" deck, but takes out the ZW's and throws in Malevolence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in a Vassal game right now with Benders using Malevolence. She's a beast.

I took out the Breakers and put in some Stonecloaks and Spear Grounders for a bit more offensive and defensive firepower....it's a great deck, I think. It's handled the Shadow Elves pretty effectively. Still not sure I'm going to win, because Tacullu is a bit exposed and has 2 or 3 wounds, but if I can catch 2-wound Selundar with Malevolence, it's over
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.