Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John blog
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1) he rule says we can only purchase a tile of colors which are not on display for that particular type (for e.g window) - so if white window without ornament is on display- can we purchase one white window with display?

2) Also, whenwhite window is not on display, if one uses the bribery space by paying three dollar to look through the reserve tiles, and it turns out that there is no white window - do one still have to pay the three dollars? if yes - does it mean one gets nothing at all? This will turn the game into quite a memory game..I wonder if the player can choose anther reserve pile?

Regards,
JB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Cross
United States
Stoughton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think this is the correct rule interpretation. I believe the bribery space rule is that you can ONLY buy from a stack, not from any of the current face up tiles. It does not mean that you cannot buy a color from a stack that is already present in the display.

I don't have the rules on hand but that is my interpretation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.