Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a used London's Burning game and it didn't have any dice. I see it is supposed to have 6 dice. But in the photos here at BGG, I see 4 white and 2 colored (yellow or blue). Are the colored dice needed? OR can you play with 6 white dice?

I have no idea why the dice were missing... about 75% of the counters are STILL on the trees and the ones that aren't, are still attached to each other in groups! Seems as if it was never played...

Thanks,
Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Oddo
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the game when it first came out. As you say it had 6 dice - 4 white and 2 black.

You are supposed to roll dice simultaneously for a performance check, one for the attacker and one for the defender. Having two different color dies makes it easier to determine which die is for which plane.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Tony! I will just get the colored dice and white dice like it is supposed to have.

I can't wait to play it! The boards are so colorful too.

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Cutcliffe
United Kingdom
Paignton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My copy came with six white dice, no coloured. It was as used copy, though, so there's a chance that any coloured dice were missing and/or the dice had been replaced at some point.

My preferred dice combination is six white, because the biggest 'salvo' generally fired is three bursts from a fighter, a German one especially (I hardly ever fire more than two bursts, three at max, for the British fighters) and one black (for the German performance roll).

Plus I have one yellow die for a 'raid/no-raid' variant I have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.