Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 15 of the rulebook in the RAF segment the Hurricane selects the Ju87 for a target. It reads: "...The Ju87 has a performance of 0+1 (Me110)+5 (die) = 6, so the Hurri wins by 5." Was this a misprint mentioning the Me110? Why else would that Me110 get involved? I am thinking it is a misprint in the example... Besides... wouldn't the Me110 have a performance total of 9 'if' it were involved?

Thanks!!

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ebert
United States
Cape Coral
Florida
flag msg tools
Solo Gamers are NOT lonely!
badge
Together We Game Alone (1 Player Guild)
mbmbmbmbmb
JimM wrote:
On page 15 of the rulebook in the RAF segment the Hurricane selects the Ju87 for a target. It reads: "...The Ju87 has a performance of 0+1 (Me110)+5 (die) = 6, so the Hurri wins by 5." Was this a misprint mentioning the Me110? Why else would that Me110 get involved? I am thinking it is a misprint in the example... Besides... wouldn't the Me110 have a performance total of 9 'if' it were involved?

Thanks!!

Jim

I don't have the rulebook in front of me, but it looks as if the +1 is from the Me110 cause it's an unengaged fighter on the same altitude. The +5 is the die roll. That's what it looks like to me. I'll check when I get home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ebert
United States
Cape Coral
Florida
flag msg tools
Solo Gamers are NOT lonely!
badge
Together We Game Alone (1 Player Guild)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it is in fact a +1 from the Me110 due to it being unengaged. Check the bottom of page 7 for "Unengaged Fighters"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, that clears it up perfectly.. Originally, I thought the +1 was the Ju87 die roll, and then I seen the Me110 in parenthesis and I thought the 5 was the Me110 die roll, whistle I forgot that there was an "unengaged fighters" +1 modifier.

Thanks for pointing me to the rule on page 7 too! I get it now.

Jim

(edited for wording)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.