Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ricky Gray
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume that the Raid? markers all go back in the cup at the end of the day (as well as when a remix is drawn). But am I correct?

Thanks,
Ricky

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read the rules as you ONLY put the RAID markers back in the cup when you draw a REMIX counter. At the top of page 4 it says (Set the raid marker aside until the Remix marker is drawn on a later phase.)

I can't find anything in the rules about "At the end of the day" putting the Raid Markers back in the cup.

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T.L.W.
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rules in front of me, but for some reason I was pretty sure that the raid markers all go back into the cup at the end of the day (and, of course, a remix draw).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could not find anywhere in the rules where it says that you must replace the RAID MARKERS in the cup at the end of the day in the Solitaire game.

However, that being said; in the TWO PLAYER version of the game, on page 13 of the NIGHT PHASE you DO put the RAID MARKERS back into the cup during the Night Phase. Found in section 15.2 RAF Player VS Luftwaffe Player (edited per Tony's (King Drax) Post shown below)

If you find in the rules where it says to replace the RAID MARKERS during the Solitaire game, please let me know. I may have missed it? (I don't think I did miss it though)

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Cutcliffe
United Kingdom
Paignton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have a little in-house variant on this theme: I replace the 'Raid?' markers in the cup after any day when it is raining.

I think that having the day off all that raiding should reset the chances of having a Raid to being completely random, rather than being able to say 'Well, they've been over six times already this week, no way they're coming again'.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Cutcliffe
United Kingdom
Paignton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
JimM wrote:
However, that being said; in the TWO PLAYER version of the game, on page 13 of the NIGHT PHASE you DO put the RAID MARKERS back into the cup during the Night Phase.

Jim

This is correct, but only for the two-player variant where the Germans are played by a human player, not the two-player variant where the Players are both RAF pilots competing for the most kills.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
King_Drax_I wrote:
JimM wrote:
However, that being said; in the TWO PLAYER version of the game, on page 13 of the NIGHT PHASE you DO put the RAID MARKERS back into the cup during the Night Phase.

Jim

This is correct, but only for the two-player variant where the Germans are played by a human player, not the two-player variant where the Players are both RAF pilots competing for the most kills.

Thanks for adding that Tony. I should have clarified that last post just a little bit more Found in section 15.2 RAF Player VS Luftwaffe Player.

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.