Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel B
Sweden
Kungsbacka
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I own Runebound (Second Edition) and I recently acquired Descent: Journeys in the Dark. Descent contains the 8 hero figures from the Island of Dread expansion, and I want to use them in Runebound. So, I would really like to get hold of the hero cards for these heroes, but I have no intent on getting the whole expansion.

Some of you might be thinking that I could just make proxies of the cards, but I don't want to.

Instead, I want to purchase your 8 hero cards from the Island of Dread expansion. If they are in excellent/very good condition I will pay $10 + shipping to Sweden. (If they are in a not-so-good condition I will probably want to see images first.)

Let me know (either by replying here, or by pm-ing me) if you're interested in making a deal.

edit: spelling

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not interested in selling my cards but keep in mind that in one of the printing runs there were errors on two of the cards.

Grey Ker -- had a mind value of 2/2 instead of 4/2.

Lyssa of the East -- card was labeled Rune Enchantress instead of Lyssa

Most people I know, including myself, seem to have the printing run with the incorrect cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B
Sweden
Kungsbacka
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clip611 wrote:
I am not interested in selling my cards but keep in mind that in one of the printing runs there were errors on two of the cards.

Grey Ker -- had a mind value of 2/2 instead of 4/2.

Lyssa of the East -- card was labeled Rune Enchantress instead of Lyssa

Most people I know, including myself, seem to have the printing run with the incorrect cards.

I might be up for the misprinted cards as well, so if anyone is considering selling just let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.