Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
p p
United States
p
Mississippi
flag msg tools
HI!
I have a doubt about "Alone in the Dark".
If I defeat a monster, I refill the hall normally and monsters do not advance this turn, but in the NEXT turn If I go to the village they advance, right?
Or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saruman wrote:
HI!
I have a doubt about "Alone in the Dark".
If I defeat a monster, I refill the hall normally and monsters do not advance this turn, but in the NEXT turn If I go to the village they advance, right?
Or not?
?? I believe the context is you're playing the solitaire game? If so, you only get reprieve if you defeat a monster. IIRC, if you defeat a monster, then go into the Dungeon without defeating a monster, you refill AND advance in that case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
p p
United States
p
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Yes, it is about solitaire rule.
mmm, The problem is the term "next turn".
If I defeat a monster,do the monsters not advance in this turn or in the subsequent (next) turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
black spark
msg tools
If you defeat a Monster this turn, the Hall refills and no Monster advances into the Village Score Pile. In the next turn, whether you go to the Dungeon or not, a Monster will again not advance into the Village Score Pile. See this post: http://boardgamegeek.com/article/6139384#6139384

This applies to the Normal level of "Facing the Darkness Alone" (Wrath of the Elements) and "Alone in the Dark" (Dragonspire) but not "Solo Thunderstone" for TS:Advance (Towers of Ruin). In ToR, there are no reprieve turns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.