Subject: Question??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Razvan Ungureanu
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Dear Friends,

I am Player one i just won a field battle and i regroup to a friendly city (actualy i am besieging that city). I intend to storm the castle, when the units from regrouping are storming, in which round?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pieter van der Knaap
Netherlands
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well given the ruling that battles are fought after one another and you've completed a battle and moved those to a location which is besieged by you. You can choose to Storm or Continu the siege with all these units starting round 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Razvan Ungureanu
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmb
ok,

but after winning the siege i can regroup, so can i regroup the block that ive already regrouped....that means: the block regrouped twice.

Let say that the situation was for plyaer 2 when he made the regroup he could storm in round 2 with that unit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harmonica
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Keep your loving brother happy
mbmbmbmbmb
6.7 of rules 2.0 is clear.

6.42 only applies to Field Combat. No such rules exists for Siege Combat.

So yes - unintentionally - the same blocks could be involved in multiple Siege Battles in one turn. It doesn`t matter, whether you are player one or two. Normally this would be rare, but I believe I`ve found a new tactic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Razvan Ungureanu
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmb
U can regroup ,, when a field or siege battle ends"
So from this perspective u can regroup as player 1 or player 2.
So when you are regrouping as player 1 from a field battle to a siege, and in that siege u are declaring storm, in which round u can atack with that unit. If player 2 do the same in what combat turn you can use that unit to storm.
This are the questions:
player 1 in round 1?
player 2 in round 2?
And then u can tehnicaly regroup one unit in many places in the same round,
u just one a field battle u regroup to a siege
u storm the castle and you win you can regoup again that block
I have a feeling that this is not right, for example during the movement phase a block can be moved just once pe mivement phase, but it doesn't say that a block can regroup only once so u can regroup a block many times.
The remark is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harmonica
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Keep your loving brother happy
mbmbmbmbmb
The player 1/2 mechanism does not apply to Siege Combat!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.