Subject: Question??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Razvan Ungureanu
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Dear Friends,

I am Player one i just won a field battle and i regroup to a friendly city (actualy i am besieging that city). I intend to storm the castle, when the units from regrouping are storming, in which round?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pieter van der Knaap
Netherlands
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well given the ruling that battles are fought after one another and you've completed a battle and moved those to a location which is besieged by you. You can choose to Storm or Continu the siege with all these units starting round 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Razvan Ungureanu
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmb
ok,

but after winning the siege i can regroup, so can i regroup the block that ive already regrouped....that means: the block regrouped twice.

Let say that the situation was for plyaer 2 when he made the regroup he could storm in round 2 with that unit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harmonica
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
6.7 of rules 2.0 is clear.

6.42 only applies to Field Combat. No such rules exists for Siege Combat.

So yes - unintentionally - the same blocks could be involved in multiple Siege Battles in one turn. It doesn`t matter, whether you are player one or two. Normally this would be rare, but I believe I`ve found a new tactic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Razvan Ungureanu
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmb
U can regroup ,, when a field or siege battle ends"
So from this perspective u can regroup as player 1 or player 2.
So when you are regrouping as player 1 from a field battle to a siege, and in that siege u are declaring storm, in which round u can atack with that unit. If player 2 do the same in what combat turn you can use that unit to storm.
This are the questions:
player 1 in round 1?
player 2 in round 2?
And then u can tehnicaly regroup one unit in many places in the same round,
u just one a field battle u regroup to a siege
u storm the castle and you win you can regoup again that block
I have a feeling that this is not right, for example during the movement phase a block can be moved just once pe mivement phase, but it doesn't say that a block can regroup only once so u can regroup a block many times.
The remark is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harmonica
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The player 1/2 mechanism does not apply to Siege Combat!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.