Subject: Thoughts on Caveman Curling? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Geneva
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Looking at easy fun games to play with the kids, I came across Caveman Curling.. It looks like fun but I was wondering how well the board holds up, Thanks..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
mb
Board is a printed sheet of tyvek, the same material that is used in construction for house sheeting. It's very durable stuff. I have a wallet made out of the stuff that I have been carrying for a year-and-a-half, and though I have spot or two that is somewhat worn from the wear of carrying it in my pocket, the rest of it holds up very well for day-to-day use. I think that the board for Caveman Curling will start to show wear about the same time that you've worn the surfaces down on the wooden pucks -- that is to say it should be good for quite a long time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Beachler
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Tom Vasel's Dice Tower review the board is a sturdy paper and I imagine as long as you don't get rough with it I am sure it works fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Geneva
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
would you say its a fun game to have in your collection or does it become tiring to play. Not saying I would want to play everyday, but is it a game to have in your collection. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Willis
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've really enjoyed all of my plays of caveman curling. I've played with a variety of folks and it is 15-30 minutes of fun and laughs every time. I'm really glad I have it in my collection and don't suspect I will tire of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.