Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That is not Depeche but rather
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It comes with this years Age of Steam map set from AoS Team.

Quote:
Following up on the Town Center announcement from yesterday, designer/self-publisher Alban Viard has passed along news of his Age of Steam expansions for 2012. Notes Viard, "As a big fan of Age of Steam, you can't forget it is the tenth anniversary of its release." As such, Viard has designed not one pair of expansions, but two: Age of Steam: Tibet and Cyprus and Age of Steam: Las Vegas and Korea (N&S).

"I mixed simple twists with original new rules as usual with my latest expansions," says Viard. In the former set, players can use sherpa discs to help deliver cubes through otherwise impassable Tibetan mountains, while in the three-player-only Cyprus one player controls the Greeks, another the Turks, and the third the UN, with each player having particular strengths and weaknesses. In the latter set, players build a network in Vegas while also looking for money on the game board; in Korea, the building costs and availability of cubes matches what you'd expect – cheap and sparse in the North, expensive and plentiful in the South – with rising delivery costs across the DMZ as the game progresses.

Says Viard, "These two sets can not be split, and I offer a completely new pair of expansions for SNCF (Paris Connection) for customers who order the four Age of Steam expansions. The price of the set will be €50, which I think should be around $70 including shipping to U.S." Delivery will start at the end of May 2012; email Viard at ageofsteam2012ATgmail.com if you're interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ugur Dönmez
Netherlands
Hoofddorp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should anyone be interested in acquiring it separately...

Item for Geeklist "European Sellers Auction Geeklist: mid June to mid July 2012"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abdiel Xordium
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently (13 Aug, 2012) available at funagain.com:

http://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=026167

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.