$10.00
ad best
United Kingdom
hereford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

i've played three two player games. In the last game I got fed up of picking up the resource cards and placing the workers on the board and then collecting the resources and cards back in, trying to remember how many cubes to take, it seems the only non smooth part of the game.

So.. I where the line of 7 resource cards are I left them in place and just placed the right number of workers directly onto them, mill workers obviously go to the mill.This gave the benefit of clearing marking which cards are taken, and reduces handling of the cards and meeples. When it comes to collection take your workers back and the resources. It also means you don't have to scrap around to find the 10 resource cards to shuffle back up.

Any issues or suggestions based on this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Varholak
Slovakia
Pezinok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, exactly this is like we act in our games. It serves the purpose in absolutely same way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ad best
United Kingdom
hereford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brilliant, I just wanted to check I'd hadn't broken the game,

The path and the numbering or locations works brilliantly so will still follow that process we just don't double handle the cards.

My girlfriend and primary game partner is one for rushing ahead in games and start procresing next phase early,the path works brilliant for managing that and it removes a lot of the what goes first rules questions.

Thank you again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Speshul wrote:
So.. I where the line of 7 resource cards are I left them in place and just placed the right number of workers directly onto them, mill workers obviously go to the mill.

We've always done this. Just makes more sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.