Stanley Barnes
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there!

FFG, will "Dalia Cardoso" be made available as an extra?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Mote
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi Stanley,

I had to order two issues of Savage magazine from France to get this mini. Who knows if FFG will ever make it available.

If you send me an email which accepts attachments, I can send you the scan of the order page, but I don't know if they still have available and they don't have an English-speaker on staff - it took me about three months from initial contact to receiving.

Charlie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ze Masqued Cucumber
France
flag msg tools
Protze et Chniaque !
badge
C'est le Gomazio à crête mordorée, dont le cri annonce le soir...
mbmbmbmbmb
The offer from Ravage is not valid anymore (this month they have a zombicide mini offer IIRC).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stanley Barnes
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys!

Thank you for the information. It is a real pity that I missed out on this opportunity as I would have loved to have purchased this character.

Oh well, such is the nature of life....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ze Masqued Cucumber
France
flag msg tools
Protze et Chniaque !
badge
C'est le Gomazio à crête mordorée, dont le cri annonce le soir...
mbmbmbmbmb
blue crane wrote:
Hi Guys!

Thank you for the information. It is a real pity that I missed out on this opportunity as I would have loved to have purchased this character.

Oh well, such is the nature of life....

If you really want to play Dalia, you can always find a proxy (there are many similar female minis on the market) and print the card that I uploaded in the gallery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.