Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoffrey Noble
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have now seen 3 different definitions of the number of maps and the area they cover. It would be really helpful if someone could make a definite statement on which is correct.

The smallest of the three definitions would mean I am a buyer - otherwise it is a no.

Seems a pretty basic piece of information to get right

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Sun Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is indeed some conflicting information regarding the map sizes, which are from what I've read still in the final production/printing stage. You may want to ask this question over at the ConsimWorld forum for this game as the designer frequents there and might be able to give you an answer, though so far there has been no final word on the map sizes.

Edit: As an aside, the game is based on the game Le Grand Empire from 2007. That game map, which looks quite similar to the one for this game, covered the area from Spain in the west to around the Urals/Caspian in the east, as well as Britain/Southern Scandinavia in the north, to coastal North Africa in the south.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Noble
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Been confirmed it is 2 maps with a total area of something like 56 x 39 inches

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.